Rock Tamers Mud Flap System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Rock Tamers Mud Flaps are the original removable mud flap system
- One size fits nearly any truck or SUV on the road
- Adjustable width from 67.25” to 97.25”
- Easily goes on and off with no drilling or cutting required
- Attaches securely to most 2” or 2.5" ball mount and receiver hitches
- Mud flaps are molded with a layer of tear-resistant fabric
- Heavy-duty 24” x 24” rubber mud flaps are 3/8” thick
- Mats can be trimmed to any length using pre-molded cut lines
- Center hub and arms are powder coated forged aluminum for strength and durability
- Support rods are forged from steel and encased in a rust-resistant stainless steel jacket
- Comes in a hard-hitting matte-black finish that’s UV-coated to resist fading
- Includes deluxe stainless steel and chrome-plated hardware
- Your Rock Tamers are covered by a 1-year warranty
Protect everything you tow from mud, rocks and gravel with the Rock Tamers Mud Flap System. This premiere adjustable and removable mud flap system gives your towables the ultimate shield from dings and scratches without taking away from your truck's everyday stylish appearance. Rock Tamers uses only top quality materials and components to make certain your 5th wheeler, boat or trailer gets the maximum protection.
Rock Tamer mud flaps combine a chrome-plated aluminum center hub and arms with supports rods built from forged steel with stainless-steel jackets. So, your flaps stand up to serious abuse and never rust. And, they include superior stainless steel and chrome-plated hardware for a dash of class.
With easy installation and no drilling required, Rock Tamers mud flaps get you on the road quickly without ruining your paint job. Their adjustable width allows them to fit your full or dually-sized truck. And, Rock Tamers may even be able to prevent that next fix-it ticket for your over-sized tires, without you having to install mud flaps on your fenders.
Your Rock Tamers Mud Flap Systems come in UV-coated black and are backed by an unflappable 1-year warranty.
- Center hub requires minimum 1” clearance
Rock Tamers Mud Flap System Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shane M (MIDDLETON, ID) — Aug 23, 2017 4:17 AM
The Rock Tamers work great. They use high quality material, hardware, and the instructions were easy to follow. I would highly recommend Rock Tamers to anyone. 5 stars from me.
Reviewed by Doug S (Sidman, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 25, 2017 1:20 PM
We wanted a mud flap/splash guard system to protect our 5th wheel RV we haul with a Ram dually. A few trips with the camper in tow convinced us it would be a big improvement to add some type of mud guard. The Rock Tamers look great on the truck and keep the camper from being bombarded with stones, mud, and dirty water. Great design, quality materials, and great looks. Super easy to remove if you want to use only while towing. Worthwhile investment.
Reviewed by Thomas R (Eldridge, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 19, 2017 2:47 PM
Thoroughly satisfied, look nice on truck. Not to difficult to install. Overall great product.
Reviewed by John O (PARADISE, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Nov 05, 2016 2:26 PM
These rock timers are totally awesome. I drove from Redding to Eureka and there was a lot of road construction going on, 3 1/2 hours to and back. Not a mark on my bike or trailer. I take these babies of when I'm not trailering to keep them nice and new. I have had a ton of complements and people asking me where I bought them. I am totally in love. Thank s AutoAnything
Reviewed by Wayne G (RAY, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Express — Mar 01, 2016 8:15 PM
Essy to put together and set up. My main issues are I need to do something with my exhaust as it exits almost straight out the back and it within 5" of the mudflap. My other concern is on one of my hitches it has a gusset which will not allow the Rock Tamers to sit where needed and also be able to get the pin into secure the hitch. I bought these for protecting my new Travel Trailer and need to see if it will fit on the hitch for reasons above. Not sure I can easily modify it if need be.