Spec-D Towing Mirrors
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/24 - 11/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Tow with hindsight with Spec-D Tuning Manual Towing Mirrors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model tow rig
- Euro-style towing mirror assembly completely replaces your stock mirror
- Each mirror measures a massive 12" x 7.5"
- Two-piece design—wide-angle mirrors on top with convex mirrors underneath
- Extending telescoping design adjusts in and out manually
- Mirror length is approximately 21" when extended and 17" when closed
- Reinforcement brackets prevent vibration during driving
- Easy installation with no modifications needed
- Your Spec-D Tuning Manual Towing Mirrors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Even for an old pro, towing can be dangerous business. Trailing a big load out back requires a lot of skill and a fair amount of faith. But with Spec-D Tuning Manual Towing Mirrors, you can always keep an eye on what's behind and beside you. So even a hauling novice can tow like a seasoned pro!
Spec-D manual towing mirrors feature a manual adjustment that telescopes in and out with ease. That way, you can set ‘em right where you need ‘em. The Euro-style two-piece design gives these manual tow mirrors a wide-angle mirror up top and a convex reflector down below, so you always get a full field of rear view.
Spec-D manual side mirrors completely replace those scrawny factory reflectors. They're designed for a custom factory fit so there's no hassle when it comes to installation. That means your new manual truck mirrors are on in a flash and you're hauling loads in no time. Best yet, Spec-D Tuning backs your Manual Towing Mirrors with a 90-day warranty.
Spec-D Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua T (LAREDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — May 24, 2017 8:57 PM
The mirrors are sweet! They are about the size of the factory mirrors when folded down. Then when folded up they become taller and stick out a little bit more. My wife says now she can see everything. Hopefully she wont have another backing accident! Lol... the only thing wrong was the front bolt needed to be grinded down a little bit. On my truck it would hit the a pillar frame a tiny bit. I grinded the little un-threaded nub off the tip and it works great! Easy to install direct plug and play!
Reviewed by Gary B (BROOKLYN, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 27, 2017 6:19 PM
While the quality of the mirrors seems decent, you are on your own when it comes to how to install them. After removing the stock mirrors, I found the towing mirrors are held on with four studs while the stock ones were only held by three. That fourth stud? There is no hole for it in the door! Instead, you get to drill a hole in your new truck's door... without the aid of a template for placement. The retainers for the wiring were in the wrong place so those needed to be moved.
Reviewed by Ron F (WALLA WALLA, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 12, 2017 8:49 PM
Had a chance this weekend to try these out on a road trip without towing. I like that they were heated as my stock mirrors are but the description on the website indicated not heated. I only gave 3 stars because they are too tall and too narrow. I can't see over them and the passenger side doesn't have wide enough vision for barking up comfortably. I will see if I can get used to them but I am a little disappointed so far.
Reviewed by Danny M (GOLDSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 3500 — Mar 28, 2017 8:43 AM
Given the price of the mirrors I considered quality ok, time will tell. Due to very poor pictures in instructions I had to guess on how to install brackets. Since I ended up cutting them down I would guess I didn't do install as designed. I do have larger mirrors now using org mounting location.
- spec-d side view mirrors
- cal-vu sport mirrors
- covercraft interior cover
- do 8"" kc lights fit on the weston bull guard
- hyundai dashboard covers
- mirrors with directional for ford pickup
- toyota cargo mats
- 2001 gmc sierra side mirror
- ford edge floor mats 2010
- chevy towing mirrors
- sidesteps for trucks
- luggage rack storage containers
- suv trunk liner