Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
244 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron H (WARREN, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Nov 13, 2017 9:48 PM
Easy to install, Work well, clamp could be a little stronger. Good vision when pulling camper.
Reviewed by Scott B (MARIPOSA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Aug 22, 2017 9:44 PM
Product works ok. Needs to fasten to existing factory mirrors using metalic hardware. Plastic hardware will not last very long and is not sturdy enough.
Reviewed by Duane F (Ira, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 09, 2017 1:45 AM
Mirrors fit well and no vibration on highway.one mirror is close up .not ideal 4 my application but overall they work as they should
Reviewed by Brent C (Rutherford, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2017 6:29 AM
Only used once but worked well with no vibrations while traveling. Wish the outside mirrors where a little bigger and wish the plastic piece that holds mirror on was made of stronger material. Overall a good purchase and would recommend if you need removable towing mirrors.
- longview towing side view mirrors
- k source replacement mirrors
- seat belt sheep skin covers
- street performance shocks
- jeep brush guard
- all weather floor mats toyota
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- dodge ram towing mirrors
- toyota rav4 cabin air filters
- toyota tundra mirror extensions
- trunk protector
- vehicle floor liners
- pick up covers