- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add better visibility in an instant with K-Source Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors
- Provides the sight line you need to safely tow wide loads
- Universal-fit mirrors clip-on to most factory side mirrors
- Enhance your towing utility without having to remove your mirrors
- Ratcheting attachment system ensures a tight, secure fit
- Finished with a durable black finish designed to match your exterior
- Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors are sold individually
- Your K-Source Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Hitching up a heavy-duty load is no easy task. And, hauling it isn’t going to be much easier. Simplify at least one part of the process and instantly enhance your hindsight with K-Source Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors.
Adding the sight line you need to safely tow extra-wide loads, these Universal Clip On Towing Mirrors clip onto your side mirrors in seconds without tools—or the trouble of having to remove your factory set. Using a secure ratcheting attachment system, K-Source Universal Clip On Mirrors hold tight for the long haul, whether your rolling down the open road or bouncing your way over less traveled paths.
Universal Clip On Mirrors are sold individually and fit most vehicle’s factory mirrors. Each Universal Clip On Towing Mirror is finished with a durable black finish designed to match your exterior and comes backed by a 90-day warranty.
K-Source Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (Atlanta, MI) — Sep 01, 2017 8:14 AM
Totally my fault! Assumed all mirrors came in pairs - oops - Thought the price was too good to be true! Had to order the other one from another vendor because they were out of stock.
Reviewed by Diane M (Roopville, GA) — Aug 15, 2017 9:28 AM
I'm very impressed with these mirrors. They were easy to install and adjust and I can't wait to use them. We bought them for the purpose of seeing behind our camper.
Reviewed by Blake E (GRAND FORKS, ND) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 27, 2017 5:21 AM
The mirrors fit over my pickup mirrors easily. I was concerned that they might slip or move, but a 1200 mile trip proved they stay in place when properly installed. They worked perfectly to see around my big boat.