- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve rear visibility in seconds with a K-Source Snap & Zap Clip-On Towing Mirrors
- Custom-designed, snap-on mirrors are designed to fit your specific vehicle
- Provide the extra vision you need to safely tow wide loads
- Extends your sightline without the hassle of replacing your factory mirrors
- Delivers a from-the-factory look with a stylish black finish
- Snap & Zap Towing Mirrors are sold as a pair
- Your K-Source Snap & Zap Clip-On Towing Mirrors come with a 90-day warranty
Transporting an oversized load can be dangerous business. For safer tows without added hassle, equip your rig with K-Source Snap & Zap Clip-On Towing Mirrors. Custom-made to perfectly fit your factory side view mirrors, these must-have accessories snap on when you need them and zap-off when you don’t—no tools or mirror removal necessary.
Whether you’re pulling a toy trailer or the family 5th wheel, K Source Snap and Zap Mirrors provide the boost of visibility you need to see everything trailing behind your ride. Sold as a pair, Snap and Zap Clip On Mirrors are finished with a durable black powder coat designed to match or accent your exterior styling. Your Snap and Zap Clip On Towing Mirrors come with a 90-day warranty.
K-Source Snap & Zap Clip-On Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mariano V (Orange, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Suburban — Feb 02, 2018 8:38 AM
the item looks good, and quality is good, but they are very difficult to snap on. The bottom snaps are very difficult to engage.
Reviewed by Benito M (New Harmony, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Sep 28, 2017 6:58 PM
Just received mirrors. When I snapped them on I was very satisfied. They looked like they were inalienable equipment. If they stay secure at highway speeds I will be very satisfied
Reviewed by James G (Reno, NV) — Sep 05, 2017 9:36 AM
Mirrors should be 1" longer, taper should be more gradual or moderate,which would make vision to oncoming vehicles much clearer on right & left sides of tow vehicle!
Reviewed by Roger S (Round Rock, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 06, 2017 7:58 AM
These mirrors are very easy to clip on and remove. They are a perfect fit and give a great view of my trailer. Highly recommend and great price.