CIPA Universal Towing Mirror
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The CIPA Universal Towing Mirror mounts fast to your stock mirror for a wider field of vision
- Designed to fit virtually any stock side-view mirror
- Sleek, aerodynamic styling looks great with the shape of your stock side-view
- CIPA's Universal Towing Mirror is fully adjustable for just the right angle of vision you need
- Attaches easily and quickly with moveable feet, secure clamps and a tightening knob—no tools required
- CIPA Universal Towing Mirrors attach in a strong position without any vibration
- Housing crafted from durable automotive-grade ABS plastic that won't corrode or deteriorate
- Sold individually; fits both driver and passenger side
- Your CIPA Universal Towing Mirror is covered by a 1-year warranty
Stock side-view mirrors alone can't keep enough of a watchful eye on that expensive toy you've got hooked-up to your hitch. That's why you need CIPA's Universal Towing Mirror to lend a hand. It extends your field of vision, helping you maneuver with greater confidence.
The great feature of CIPA Universal Towing Mirrors: no tools, no hassles, no problems mounting it to your hauler. It installs on your stock side-view mirror with adjustable feet, secure clamps and a tightening knob that helps muffle annoying vibration. And, the CIPA Universal Towing Mirror comes off as easily as it goes on, for all those times you're not towing.
CIPA designed the Universal Towing Mirror to look like a sleek addition to your factory side-view. It's crafted from durable auto-grade ABS plastic that lasts-just like your stock mirror. And, CIPA even backs your Universal Towing Mirror with a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Universal Towing Mirror Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert H (BELLEVUE, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Armada — Nov 07, 2017 5:47 AM
Mirror clips could be made better. Switched out with vinyl coated luggage rack hooks which work much better on my Nissan Armada.
Reviewed by ALLAN K (YORKTOWN, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Aug 31, 2017 8:01 AM
The mirrors worked fairly well. Installation was fairly easy, although you need to get adjustment of rubber feet right in order to get proper horizontal positioning to be able to see trailer. They showed a little vibration at highway speeds. Biggest complaint is that rubber pads do not stick well to rubber feet on mirrors.
Reviewed by Deborah J (Winchester, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Liberty — Mar 11, 2017 12:05 PM
These mirrors did not work for my Jeep Liberty. They were flimsy. I had to bungie cord them on to even feel like they would stay attached to the mirrors.
Reviewed by Frank R (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 22, 2016 6:09 PM
Seems to be OK; haven't driven with them yet. The irritating part was the lack of proper glue in the back of the little pads for the mirror "feet". It's totally inadequate and the pads don't stay.
Reviewed by SHANON E (North Las Vegas, NV) — Oct 04, 2016 8:41 PM
Good product for someone on a budget, some vibration from the wind, i like the ease of installation and removel since i only tow my trailer every couple of monthes
- cipa side view mirrors
- yakima skybox cargo net
- b&m shifter boot
- cipa custom towing mirrors
- cadillac dash covers
- infiniti car bra
- mirrors with directional for ford pickup
- towing mirrors for dodge ram
- brush guard for ford f150
- ford f 150 mirrors
- home garage parking stops
- truck bed rail guards
- truck engine tuners