CIPA Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Extend your towing vision with the CIPA Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror
- The quick, economic alternative to expensive towing mirrors
- Perfect for temporary and light towing jobs (not recommended for full-time or heavy-duty towing)
- Ball-and-socket mount enables mirror adjustment in any direction and angle
- Secures to factory mirrors with rubber straps—fits large, uniquely shaped mirrors
- Easy-to-adjust arms fit tight for a steady, vibration-free ride
- Universal design installs easily without tools
- Fits factory mirrors between 7" to 10"
- Mirror face measures a rearview-whopping 4.75" H x 7.5" W
- Extends your OE mirror by a total 7" for maximum peace of mind
- Mirror works on either driver or passenger side of your vehicle
- Does not obstruct your vehicle's existing mirror viewing area
- When you’re not towing, simply remove and store in a cool dry place
- Black finish delivers a subtle, OEM look
- Your CIPA Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror is backed by a 1-year warranty
When you're long on trailer and short on mirror, time and cash, dashing out to the local RV shop for a set of expensive tow mirrors is out of the question. The toll those take on your budget and your weekend is just too much. So, strap on the full-sized rearview outlook that won't bust your bank account or your TV time-the CIPA Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror.
When you need a quick, easy and economical solution to your tow-mirror woes, the CIPA Towing Mirror is it. Designed to clip right to your factory mirrors, CIPA Tow mirrors extend a full 7" for maximum rear view vision. And, the built-in ball and socket mount allows mirror adjustment in all directions, so you always have a keen eye on what's doing behind you.
Installing your CIPA Towing Mirrors is a cinch. Adjustable rubber straps fit around your factory mirrors-even large and uniquely shaped mirrors-for a tight, vibration-free fit without any tools. And best yet, CIPA backs your Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror with a reflective 1-year warranty.
- Mirrors are sold individually
CIPA Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew H (Somerville, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon XL — Oct 21, 2015 4:41 AM
Mirrors kept sliding off. Had to use electrical ties to stop siding. Also hard to adjust. At higher speeds wind pushed mirrors in and down. Mirrors also shoot at all speeds. Wish CIPA would make a mirror set to fit a 2015 model.
Reviewed by Brian B (MANCHESTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 19, 2015 7:51 AM
Doesn't connect well to my 2015 cherokee mirrors. Wobbles and shakes. But I was leaving the next day and needed something so they worked in a pinch.
Reviewed by Stephen R (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2013 8:03 AM
These mirrors are better than nothing. Of the available choices, they are a good option and a fair value. They could extend further out (to see around 8 ft wide trailers). They do vibrate at speed but are still usable. They attach easily. They adjust easily. Overall, I would buy them again.
- cipa side view mirrors
- k source auto parts
- rockstar grills for excursion
- truck under seat storage
- lexus winter mats
- mirrors with directional for ford pickup
- dodge winter grill cover
- dodge ram tow mirrors
- 2008 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- 2011 toyota tundra towing mirrors
- tonno covers
- truck liners