CIPA Lighted Euro Sport Side View Mirrors
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Jazz up your vehicle's image with a CIPA Lighted Euro Sport Mirror
- Built-in lights flash along with your turn signals or stay on with your running lights
- Greater roadway exposure from the CIPA Lighted Euro Sport Mirror increases safety and helps ward off costly accidents
- Pick your favorite color—your CIPA Lighted Euro Sport Mirror comes with 4 interchangeable bulbs: Blue, Green, Clear and Amber
- Aerodynamically styled housing adds a sharp sports car look to your vehicle
- Manually adjustable glass for optimal visibility
- Universal door mounting kit lets you install the CIPA Lighted Euro Sport Mirror to just about any vehicle on either the driver's side or passenger's side
- Includes wiring harness, hardware, and detailed instructions for a straightforward installation—drilling rarely required
- CIPA backs your Lighted Euro Sport Mirror with a 1-year low price guarantee
Add some color, excitement and safety to your vehicle with CIPA's Lighted Euro Sport Mirror. Inspired by the latest looks on the no-holds-barred streets of Europe, this mirror boasts a streamlined housing and hip accent lights. More than just eye-catching, your Lighted Euro Sport Mirror even links with your turn signals or running lights to blink or shine solid.
Staying highly visible on the road is the best way to avoid accidents. With CIPA's Lighted Euro Sport Mirror ridding along, other drivers can't help but pay attention to its flashing lights. Plus, this reflective beacon comes with 4 interchangeable colored bulbs: Blue, Green, Clear and Amber.
Kicked-up rocks and road rubble are no match against the Lighted Euro Sport Mirror's rugged ABS construction. Plus, this sleek side view mirror boasts a universal door mount, so you can bolt it to almost any vehicle on either the driver's or passenger's side. And, you get a 1-year warranty with your Lighted Euro Sport Mirror.
CIPA Lighted Euro Sport Side View Mirrors Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott B (Traverse City, MI) Reviewed for a 1970 Volkswagen Beetle — Apr 12, 2013 6:25 AM
I installed these mirrors on my 1970 custom beetle and they look sweet. I didn't have turn signals on the front of my beetle so I knocked out two birds with one stone..I have stylish little mirrors and turn signals. They were easy to install although I was glad I had some rubber material lying around that I cut into shapes for in between the mounting surface and the car. If they would have had that included the item would have been perfect for what I needed. Overall the mirrors are great!
Reviewed by Peter M (Everett, WA) — Jun 24, 2011 8:55 AM
I like the look and the functionality of the lighted mirror, however they are too small as a rear view mirror to be very useful. the product should be larger, and the pictures do not show the small size. The stylish design is good, but the mirror should have been a convex one if the image to be viewed is this small. The size took down the overall rating and the quality. I am building a custom car, and like the unique look and the mirror lights. The mirror could also be improved by adding LEDs.
Reviewed by Michelle C (TRINIDAD, CO) — Aug 21, 2008 12:44 PM
The mirrors did not fit my car, i called your customer service and asked how to return them last week and still have not heard from anyone. Can some one please send me information on how to send them back or I will just return them to the address on the box.
Reviewed by William M (Auburn, NY) — Jul 28, 2008 9:14 PM
I'm installing them in a BugE electric vehicle. They were a bit smaller than I expected - but in my case, that's very good. However, I can see that in all but the smallest cars, size might matter. I haven't installed them yet but from what I can see, they should work fine on the right or left, horizontal or vertical mount. (I'll probably be using the typical horizontal mount scheme but it's nice to have options) Also, having a light that can function as a turn signal will look really cool too! Moisture is a slight concern for the lens, but I'm just going to need to test the durability myself. I've been looking around a long time for a mirror that's flexible enough to be used for my vehicle. Fortunately, I found these!
Reviewed by Peter M (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 1992 Mazda Miata — Jul 13, 2007 4:54 PM
This mirror looks good and mounts in a verticle or horizontal position. It has limited travel if mounted horizontally. The mirrors are a bit smaller than I had envisioned from the picture. They are smaller than a stock Miata rear view mirror, but they are handsome and do perform as advertised. The smaller sized is almost motorcycle size and does limit rear visiility though.
- cipa side view mirrors
- bosch starter
- cardone select power steering pump
- toyota tacoma heated mirrors
- bmw snow chains
- saab all weather mats
- mirrors with directional for ford pickup
- f150 signal mirror
- ford ranger side mirror
- gmc acadia running boards
- performance disc brakes
- rubber cargo mats for suv
- truck bed pads