- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your field of vision for safer towing with CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- CIPA builds these Custom Towing Mirrors to fit over the stock side view mirrors on your year, make and model
- See all the way to the back of your trailer with the extra glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Ideal for towing boats, 5th wheelers, horse trailers, car trailers and more
- The glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is fully adjustable
- Aerodynamic shape wards off wind whistle and vibration
- No-tool installation—just slide your CIPA Custom Towing Mirror over your factory side views
- Shims and a tightening knob are included for a secure fit
- Pick up a pair of CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors for total trailer coverage, or get each side individually
- CIPA backs your Custom Towing Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Whoever said that “getting there is half the fun" obviously never had to haul around a 5th wheeler, horse trailer or boat. When you've got a big load in tow, just changing lanes can be a hair-raising experience, especially if you can't see around your rig. Take the stress out of transporting your trailers with a CIPA Custom Towing Mirror. Simply slide this mirror extender over your stock side views to keep a close eye on your surroundings. You can even adjust the glass to the ideal viewing angle.
Your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors don't stick out like a sore thumbs. They're custom sculpted to fit seamlessly over your factory mirrors. Plus, their aerodynamic shaping fights off wind whistle and vibration.
Installing your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is a snap. They slip right onto your existing mirrors-no tools or drilling needed. And, their robust ABS construction can bear the most punishing abuse. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- CIPA did not design the Custom Towing Mirrors to fit onto stock side view mirrors equipped with additional lighting features, such as LED turn signals, automatic dimming, and puddle lights.
CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
263 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis M (Lower Burrell, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jul 21, 2017 5:55 AM
Both CIPA Mirrors were easy to install and there is no vibration when driving down the road both mirrors look great and fit perfect
Reviewed by Kimberly G (BATH, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 12, 2017 4:44 PM
We ordered these mirrors then found some that we thought that we might like better. But when we got these and put them on our truck we couldn't have been happier. They were very easy to put on and they fit perfect. We are very happy with our purchase.
Reviewed by Philip H (HOMER, AK) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 10, 2017 8:44 PM
Received mirrors fast. Used for an almost 4100 mile one way trip. Half of which was on the Alcan highway. Some very rough spots, mirrors held up and helped greatly. Never loosened and are very clear.
Reviewed by Dave N (CHINO VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Jun 22, 2017 6:28 AM
These mirrors look good, fit perfectly, and install in less than one minute each. Just slip them on, slide in the included wedge, and tighten the knob. Very happy with these mirrors.
- cipa side view mirrors
- saddleman universal leather seat covers
- yakima heavy duty straps
- volvo cargo mat
- audi car bra
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- ford f150 side mirror
- xterra brush guard
- towing mirrors for chevy
- high performance auto air filters
- rubber mat truck bed liners
- dog suv cargo liner