- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your field of vision for safer towing with CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- CIPA builds these Custom Towing Mirrors to fit over the stock side view mirrors on your year, make and model
- See all the way to the back of your trailer with the extra glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Ideal for towing boats, 5th wheelers, horse trailers, car trailers and more
- The glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is fully adjustable
- Aerodynamic shape wards off wind whistle and vibration
- No-tool installation—just slide your CIPA Custom Towing Mirror over your factory side views
- Shims and a tightening knob are included for a secure fit
- Pick up a pair of CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors for total trailer coverage, or get each side individually
- CIPA backs your Custom Towing Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Whoever said that “getting there is half the fun" obviously never had to haul around a 5th wheeler, horse trailer or boat. When you've got a big load in tow, just changing lanes can be a hair-raising experience, especially if you can't see around your rig. Take the stress out of transporting your trailers with a CIPA Custom Towing Mirror. Simply slide this mirror extender over your stock side views to keep a close eye on your surroundings. You can even adjust the glass to the ideal viewing angle.
Your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors don't stick out like a sore thumbs. They're custom sculpted to fit seamlessly over your factory mirrors. Plus, their aerodynamic shaping fights off wind whistle and vibration.
Installing your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is a snap. They slip right onto your existing mirrors-no tools or drilling needed. And, their robust ABS construction can bear the most punishing abuse. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- CIPA did not design the Custom Towing Mirrors to fit onto stock side view mirrors equipped with additional lighting features, such as LED turn signals, automatic dimming, and puddle lights.
CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
274 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick M (AMSTERDAM, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 11, 2018 9:08 PM
excellent value - look almost like factory originals - neat and clean appearance.
Reviewed by Bobby P (Westfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jan 27, 2018 3:18 PM
Fit all rite wish they would make em mount better, lost 1 on my other truck ended up put'n a bungee cord round em 2 hold em on, price is high'r+quality is same....put bungee cords on em cause they fit sloppy....
Reviewed by Donald S (Plainfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 23, 2018 4:08 PM
Used CIPA mirrors on my last truck, they go on easy, work well, look good and no vibration
Reviewed by randall s (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jan 05, 2018 4:18 AM
I was a little skeptical when first viewing these mirrors on YouTube but I didn't want to go to the expense and effort to install a set of permanent tow mirrors on my 2006 F-150. These turned out great! They fit really well with easy simple instructions and a great design. And they work as well; I can totally view my trailer and have complete side to side view with full functionality of my factory mirrors. I completely recommend these as an effective, low-cost solution for tow mirrors.