- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your shattered, cracked or mangled side view mirror and see the savings with a Replacement Side View Mirror by CIPA
- Never get gouged again-CIPA's Replacement Mirrors are an average of 54% less than dealer prices
- Replacement Side View Mirror by CIPA are fully custom made to match the look and size of your stock mirrors
- Built tough from automotive-grade black ABS and chrome-plated ABS—will not rust or corrode like metal mirrors
- Constructed with stainless steel hardware to prevent unsightly rust streaks
- Your CIPA Replacement Side View Mirrors come complete with new glass—convex for the driver's side mirrors and flat for the passenger's side mirrors
- Comes individually or in a set of two
- Manual, electric and heated-glass models available to match your stock setup
- Includes all mounting hardware for a painless, drill-free installation
- CIPA backs your Replacement Side View Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Side view mirrors are some of the most vulnerable parts on any vehicle. Mishaps in narrow parking space, tight drive-throughs, and confined alleyways can leave your mirrors smashed to smithereens. Even worse, dealers know they can make big bucks on factory replacements, so they charge you an arm and a leg. There is a better, more economical way to fix your auto. Go with CIPA's Replacement Side View Mirrors and save up to 54% off dealer prices.
Forget about universal reflectors-these CIPA Replacement Mirrors are completely custom designed to look and fit just like your stock parts. For maximum durability and corrosion resistance, they're built from black ABS and/or chrome-plated ABS. Even the hardware is stainless steel, so you won't have any rust streaks ruining the finish.
Installation's as easy as 1-2-3. Pop off the old, mount on the new Replacement Side View Mirror, and hit the road. Comes with all mounting hardware and a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Replacement Side View Mirrors Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John T (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 2001 Saturn L-Series — Sep 11, 2017 9:10 PM
Of the several mirrors I tried this actually fit. Unfortunately, whenever I shut the car door the mirror shifts from how I had it positioned. I can live with it.
Reviewed by Don P (GLEN ELLYN, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chrysler 300M — Sep 28, 2016 9:14 PM
The electrical connector socket is not the same as the old one, therefore I was unable to connect and my mirror is only manually set as I used to do on many of my previous cars
Reviewed by Shawn G (CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 22, 2016 9:19 PM
No complaints whatsoever easy install well worth the price. Great quality would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Michael C (CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Nov 20, 2015 1:48 PM
Mirror looks great and was a snap to install. Very satisfied with it.
Reviewed by Lois K (WEST HARTFORD, CT) — Jun 06, 2015 10:34 AM
Fantastic Internet site--was easy to find the exact replacement side mirror for my mother's older 2004 Toyota Camry. Free and fast shipping, received the mirror in three days. I am a middle school Principal and not a mechanic--had the broken mirror off and the new one installed in 15 minutes. The electrical harness on the car plugged right into the replacement mirror and the tilt mechanism worked perfectly. Bought the mirror for $70.00--Toyota Dealer wanted $527.00 to replace it.Huge Saving