- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten the road ahead with an innovative set of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs
- Delivers a bold appearance and color temperature that rivals HID lights
- Completely street legal and DOT approved
- Illuminates with an intense bright-white light beam
- Mirror tip and cobalt blue coating produces a radiant shimmer
- Lasts longer & consumes less energy than conventional bulbs
- Cutting-edge xenon halogen gas technology
- Direct replacement, plug-and-play installation
- Sold in sets of two for all major applications
- Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs carry a 1-year warranty
When it comes to illuminating your way, not just any lights will do. Say “so long” to your dismal factory beams and deck out your front end with the brilliant bright-white light of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs. Using exclusive xenon halogen gas technology, SilverStar zXe Bulbs brighten with the bold look and color temperature of an HID, but remain completely street legal and DOT approved.
These direct replacement bulbs are the ideal way to transform the appearance of your daily driver from dull to dazzling while increasing visibility. Combining a modern mirror tip with cobalt blue coating, Sylvania zXe lights produce a luminous shimmer and crisp intensity that is simply eye-catching.
Standard halogens just can’t compare to the powerful white light of these xenon halogen Sylvania lights. Thanks to noble gas technology, zXe lights are designed to last longer and consume less energy than any conventional bulb. Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are sold in pairs for all major applications and feature easy plug-and-play installation. Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs Customer Reviews
125 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard D (Bossier City, LA) Reviewed for a 1989 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jan 12, 2018 9:37 AM
They are bright white, can't really tell how bright they are till you get on a back country road and you can really tell the difference over OEM bulbs. Rather pricey but you can't take it with you.
Reviewed by Gloria K (Edgar, WI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Jan 12, 2018 4:54 AM
The new bulbs definitely make a difference as you drive the country roads at night, giving the extra field of vision that allows the extra time needed to avoid striking the wildlife that seems to continually be crossing the roadways.
Reviewed by Shawn F P (North Bellmore, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Equinox — Jan 02, 2018 10:57 PM
Much brighter. Bright white cuts through darkness. Recently had a snow storm overnight and they cut right through itt, No more yellowish glow. Will be replacing high beams next. Best bulbs For upgrading oem.
- sylvania lights
- tokico hpk audi s4 review
- stormproof car cover reviews
- suzuki sx4 halo headlights
- bmw car seat covers
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- car mats toyota sienna
- jeep wrangler light kits
- all the bulbs that the 2011 kia sorento has
- auto tonneau covers
- roof racks for snowboards
- 'car bra