- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten the road ahead with an innovative set of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs
- Delivers a bold appearance and color temperature that rivals HID lights
- Completely street legal and DOT approved
- Illuminates with an intense bright-white light beam
- Mirror tip and cobalt blue coating produces a radiant shimmer
- Lasts longer & consumes less energy than conventional bulbs
- Cutting-edge xenon halogen gas technology
- Direct replacement, plug-and-play installation
- Sold in sets of two for all major applications
- Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs carry a 1-year warranty
When it comes to illuminating your way, not just any lights will do. Say “so long” to your dismal factory beams and deck out your front end with the brilliant bright-white light of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs. Using exclusive xenon halogen gas technology, SilverStar zXe Bulbs brighten with the bold look and color temperature of an HID, but remain completely street legal and DOT approved.
These direct replacement bulbs are the ideal way to transform the appearance of your daily driver from dull to dazzling while increasing visibility. Combining a modern mirror tip with cobalt blue coating, Sylvania zXe lights produce a luminous shimmer and crisp intensity that is simply eye-catching.
Standard halogens just can’t compare to the powerful white light of these xenon halogen Sylvania lights. Thanks to noble gas technology, zXe lights are designed to last longer and consume less energy than any conventional bulb. Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are sold in pairs for all major applications and feature easy plug-and-play installation. Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rodney T (JBER, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Avalon — Jul 12, 2017 5:27 PM
My old bulbs didn't light up the road. The zXe's are brighter and I can see down the street when I drive. They're not too bright either. Good buy.
Reviewed by Craig K (Port Allegany, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 16, 2017 4:25 AM
very bright bulbs, easy to install. Huge improvement from stock bulbs. Much brighter at night, and bright white
Reviewed by Patrick M (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — May 31, 2017 3:17 AM
these bulbs were easy to install. after going to Pep boys 3 times and them giving me the wrong bulbs I turned to your guidance.Thanks
Reviewed by Kevin A (Woodland Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Escape — May 11, 2017 12:07 AM
Much brighter and whiter than the original halogen. So much so, my wife had me replace the OEM halogen on her 2017 Honda CRV with these. They do light up more of the road and give a better field of view compared to what I had before. I bought these even though I know they are more expensive than a standard replacement and are only warrantied for 18 months - yes they do burn out quicker than the standard halogen. I think it is worth the cost and eventual replacement.
- sylvania lights
- tokico hpk audi s4 review
- stormproof car cover reviews
- suzuki sx4 halo headlights
- bmw car seat covers
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- car mats toyota sienna
- jeep wrangler light kits
- all the bulbs that the 2011 kia sorento has
- auto tonneau covers
- roof racks for snowboards
- 'car bra