- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten the road ahead with an innovative set of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs
- Delivers a bold appearance and color temperature that rivals HID lights
- Completely street legal and DOT approved
- Illuminates with an intense bright-white light beam
- Mirror tip and cobalt blue coating produces a radiant shimmer
- Lasts longer & consumes less energy than conventional bulbs
- Cutting-edge xenon halogen gas technology
- Direct replacement, plug-and-play installation
- Sold in sets of two for all major applications
- Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs carry a 1-year warranty
When it comes to illuminating your way, not just any lights will do. Say “so long” to your dismal factory beams and deck out your front end with the brilliant bright-white light of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs. Using exclusive xenon halogen gas technology, SilverStar zXe Bulbs brighten with the bold look and color temperature of an HID, but remain completely street legal and DOT approved.
These direct replacement bulbs are the ideal way to transform the appearance of your daily driver from dull to dazzling while increasing visibility. Combining a modern mirror tip with cobalt blue coating, Sylvania zXe lights produce a luminous shimmer and crisp intensity that is simply eye-catching.
Standard halogens just can’t compare to the powerful white light of these xenon halogen Sylvania lights. Thanks to noble gas technology, zXe lights are designed to last longer and consume less energy than any conventional bulb. Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are sold in pairs for all major applications and feature easy plug-and-play installation. Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dale c (BLOOMSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 21, 2017 2:16 AM
had these bulbs before great lights autoanything great customer service and fast delivery
Reviewed by Harold M (GLADWIN, MI) — Aug 22, 2017 6:48 AM
F150 2012 you must take the whole assembled out to get at the bulb about 10 a side. Once that is done it's a snap. The light quality is much improved over stock about the same as our Lincoln factory lights not those bright things blinding you coming your way,that have already been turned down.
Reviewed by Rodney T (JBER, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 12, 2017 5:27 PM
My old bulbs didn't light up the road. The zXe's are brighter and I can see down the street when I drive. They're not too bright either. Good buy.
Reviewed by Craig K (Port Allegany, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 16, 2017 4:25 AM
very bright bulbs, easy to install. Huge improvement from stock bulbs. Much brighter at night, and bright white
- sylvania lights
- tokico hpk audi s4 review
- stormproof car cover reviews
- suzuki sx4 halo headlights
- bmw car seat covers
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- car mats toyota sienna
- jeep wrangler light kits
- all the bulbs that the 2011 kia sorento has
- auto tonneau covers
- roof racks for snowboards
- 'car bra