- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten the road ahead with an innovative set of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs
- Delivers a bold appearance and color temperature that rivals HID lights
- Completely street legal and DOT approved
- Illuminates with an intense bright-white light beam
- Mirror tip and cobalt blue coating produces a radiant shimmer
- Lasts longer & consumes less energy than conventional bulbs
- Cutting-edge xenon halogen gas technology
- Direct replacement, plug-and-play installation
- Sold in sets of two for all major applications
- Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs carry a 1-year warranty
When it comes to illuminating your way, not just any lights will do. Say “so long” to your dismal factory beams and deck out your front end with the brilliant bright-white light of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs. Using exclusive xenon halogen gas technology, SilverStar zXe Bulbs brighten with the bold look and color temperature of an HID, but remain completely street legal and DOT approved.
These direct replacement bulbs are the ideal way to transform the appearance of your daily driver from dull to dazzling while increasing visibility. Combining a modern mirror tip with cobalt blue coating, Sylvania zXe lights produce a luminous shimmer and crisp intensity that is simply eye-catching.
Standard halogens just can’t compare to the powerful white light of these xenon halogen Sylvania lights. Thanks to noble gas technology, zXe lights are designed to last longer and consume less energy than any conventional bulb. Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are sold in pairs for all major applications and feature easy plug-and-play installation. Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john P (DUNDALK, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 04, 2017 2:00 PM
Bought the Sylvia bulbs instead of LED's since I do not feel the LED's are stable enough yet for the price. These bulbs are a definite improvement over the stock bulbs. Installation was not difficult except for the fact that the entire headlight assembly had to be removed. Any body with modest mechanical skill should be able to do the replacement. As usual the delivery was quick through Autoanything.
Reviewed by Ryan D (Greenville, RI) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Accent — Nov 28, 2017 5:34 PM
These are incredibly bright for halogens, but won't match HID's or factory LED lights. They do run hot, though, and have a shorter lifespan than most other models. I've gotten a little over a year out of a previous set before they deteriorate.
Reviewed by Virginia S (Pasadena, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda CR-V — Nov 21, 2017 6:31 AM
I was very impressed with the amount of light for night driving. I had completely stopped driving at night n the recent time change forced me to look for better lights because I was having trouble getting home from work. I give it s thumbs up, 5 star rating.
Reviewed by Jamie W (North Wilkesboro, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Suburban — Nov 07, 2017 8:40 PM
Put these lights on 98 Chevy suburban I have been restoring. So far so good. Very bright
- sylvania lights
- tokico hpk audi s4 review
- stormproof car cover reviews
- suzuki sx4 halo headlights
- bmw car seat covers
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- car mats toyota sienna
- jeep wrangler light kits
- all the bulbs that the 2011 kia sorento has
- auto tonneau covers
- roof racks for snowboards
- 'car bra