- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten the road ahead with an innovative set of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs
- Delivers a bold appearance and color temperature that rivals HID lights
- Completely street legal and DOT approved
- Illuminates with an intense bright-white light beam
- Mirror tip and cobalt blue coating produces a radiant shimmer
- Lasts longer & consumes less energy than conventional bulbs
- Cutting-edge xenon halogen gas technology
- Direct replacement, plug-and-play installation
- Sold in sets of two for all major applications
- Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs carry a 1-year warranty
When it comes to illuminating your way, not just any lights will do. Say “so long” to your dismal factory beams and deck out your front end with the brilliant bright-white light of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs. Using exclusive xenon halogen gas technology, SilverStar zXe Bulbs brighten with the bold look and color temperature of an HID, but remain completely street legal and DOT approved.
These direct replacement bulbs are the ideal way to transform the appearance of your daily driver from dull to dazzling while increasing visibility. Combining a modern mirror tip with cobalt blue coating, Sylvania zXe lights produce a luminous shimmer and crisp intensity that is simply eye-catching.
Standard halogens just can’t compare to the powerful white light of these xenon halogen Sylvania lights. Thanks to noble gas technology, zXe lights are designed to last longer and consume less energy than any conventional bulb. Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are sold in pairs for all major applications and feature easy plug-and-play installation. Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John H (MAIDEN, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Accord — Mar 14, 2017 4:07 AM
I bought two zXe bulbs to replace two less expensive Sylvania bulbs that burned out after 4 months. I am hoping the more expensive zXe's will last. My yellow headlights are now closer to white with excellent light spread and distance. If they last I will be very satisfied.
Reviewed by Donald K (Richland, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Lexus ES 300 — Mar 13, 2017 9:29 PM
Made a significant improvement to my night driving. Make sure and treat your plastic lens cover. These wont help if your lens is yellow or severly scratched. you'll need to remove the battery to get the bulbs in on one side.
Reviewed by Jay M (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 03, 2017 8:47 PM
I changed my 205 Jeep Wrangler headlight bulbs in order to get a brighter, whiter light. Here's what I've tried: Sylvania halogens were significantly brighter than standard headlight bulbs. Tried LED bulbs but the pattern was very strange and actually produced less focused light. The SylvaniazXE bulb seems to be the answer for me. A really bright low and high beam with a great pattern. The pattern is bright and wide. Great for mountain driving where I live
- sylvania lights
- tokico hpk audi s4 review
- stormproof car cover reviews
- suzuki sx4 halo headlights
- bmw car seat covers
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- car mats toyota sienna
- jeep wrangler light kits
- all the bulbs that the 2011 kia sorento has
- auto tonneau covers
- roof racks for snowboards
- 'car bra