The current product is out of stock.
Click Light Mounts & Wiring to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy all-in-one operation with a Switch-Pros 8100 Switch Panel Power System
- Controls up to eight different electrical components from one convenient switch panel
- Illuminated switches with easy-to-adjust brightness level
- Allows you to program/control via the panel itself or your smart phone’s Bluetooth
- 100A solid-state power module utilizes no relays or fuses
- Completely sealed system is durable enough for under-hood mounting
- Automatic shutdown in case of overcurrent or low voltage keeps your electronics safe
- Options include On/Off, Flash and Strobe, Low Voltage Disconnect, Switch Memory & many more
- Plug-n-play installation with included wiring, hardware and user-selectable switch labels
- Your Switch-Pros 8100 Switch Panel Power System carries a 2-year warranty
With all the electrical upgrades you’ve done, your vehicle’s dash very likely looks like a mess of buttons, cables, boxes and wires. Operate everything the easy way—and without ruining your ride’s interior style—with the all-in-one Switch-Pros 8100 Switch Panel Power System.
Regulating the use of up to eight different electrical accessories from one convenient switch panel, this cutting-edge component even lets you program and control everything from your smart phone via Bluetooth interface. Packed with helpful features to make any operation a breeze, the Switch Pros Power System boasts illuminated switches with adjustable brightness levels, automatic shutdown in case of overcurrent or low voltage, and tons of settings to choose from including On/Off, Flash and Strobe, Low Voltage Disconnect, Switch Memory and more.
Switch Pros 8100 Switch Panel offers you plug-n-play installation with all the included wiring, hardware and user-selectable switch labels you need to power up and hit the road. Your Switch Pros 8100 Switch Panel Power System carries a 2-year warranty.
Switch-Pros 8100 Switch Panel Power System Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris G (Renton, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota 4Runner — May 16, 2017 5:59 AM
Installation was very straightforward, fits perfectly, and looks great! So happy with my purchase! All of my questions were answered when I ordered by phone and the product arrived on time. Thanks again!
Reviewed by Jason R (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 01, 2016 9:10 AM
Solid construction, super easy install. If I could do anything over, I would have purchased the flush mount version. The only drawback is the amperage capacity on the switch - if you have more than one 30A accessory, you'll have to use a standard relay and switch as there is only one 30A circuit on this switch board, the others are 18A - which is more than enough for standard 12v accessories like LED's, GPS, Solenoids, etc. Do not use this to activate a winch or other motorized accessories.
Reviewed by Jeffrey W (spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Hummer H2 — Oct 26, 2016 5:21 AM
The Switch-Pro 8100 is not only unique, it is an outstanding way to clean up/control your vehicles numerous electronic aftermarket add on devices. It is best if you buy this before any other aftermarket part but, late is better than never. Its small size (4"x2")makes it ideal to mount in any adequate space. The Switch-Pro eliminates the need for relays and can handle up to 100 amps of electronics at the same time, broken down into 8 (7+1) various amperage nodes. See the video!!!
Reviewed by Zachary S (DRAPER, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 02, 2016 8:24 PM
Switch pros panel is perfect. Simple, effective with just the right amount of features. Shipping was fast and the price was great.
- switch-pros lights
- mbrp jeep light bars
- pickup truck slide outs
- pro seal garage door seal
- dodge diesel performance
- led lights for cadillacs
- subaru replacement headlights
- 2013 smart car floor mats
- toyota celica headlights
- dodge ram headlight bulb
- luggage rack car
- step up bars for trucks
- truck brakes and rotors