- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your car or truck's style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Easy to install - Plugs right into the existing wiring harness for a fast, clean installation
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles and lighting, ranging from projectors and CCFL Halo's to LED Halo's and LED DRL (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Lights are sold as a pair (2)
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
990 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brandon R (TALLAHASSEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Excursion — Monday at 9:01 PM
The lights look great, during the installation , I had to take a Dremel and trim some of the plastic molding from the factory marker light bracket behind the light to get a proper fitment. Wired everything up, only issue I have is one Halo is not working.
Reviewed by Mark T (Hilton Head Island, SC) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Oct 13, 2017 4:10 PM
There were no installation instructions with the headlights and I also did not realize they shipped with no light bulb. The original bulb fits if it still works...but if not count on another $20 to $40 bucks at your local auto store. I was fortunate to find a youtube video showing how to remove the clips in the back or I probably would have broken them...again it required a tool I didn't have and another $10 at my local auto store. It took about 1-1/2 hours to install...but they work well!
Reviewed by Robert G (Battleboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Oct 10, 2017 9:38 AM
Lights look great. No instructions an tried to YouTube it only to have to carry to a car shop to have installed.. Says fit 99-04 but in 03 you have to trim brack in truck to fit .. Overall are very bright an make truck look great.