- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Upgrade your exterior style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles, ranging from brilliant projectors to modern halos (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 1-year warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
929 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dylan W (JBER, AK) — Thursday at 10:08 PM
Easy install, a good bit of extra flare from stock. You get what you pay for here, and it's more than worth every penny!
Reviewed by Logan G (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 7:13 AM
Love the lights just took forever to install and then one of the power boxs was out so I had to have spyder send me another one I would have gave it a 5 star if instal went better
Reviewed by raymond w (CALABASH, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Tuesday at 5:14 PM
NICE LOOKING FIXTURES. FAIRLY EASY TO INSTALL. HOWEVER, NO INSTRUCTIONS CAME WITH THE FIXTURES. WENT TO THE INTERNET. STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE ONE BULB GOES FROM THE OTHER ORIGINAL UNIT.