- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your car or truck's style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Easy to install - Plugs right into the existing wiring harness for a fast, clean installation
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles and lighting, ranging from projectors and CCFL Halo's to LED Halo's and LED DRL (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Lights are sold as a pair (2)
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
1022 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William G (Noblesville, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Tuesday at 4:50 PM
I bought theser lights to replace the badly scratched and fogged up OEM headlights on my 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. They look great on the car.
Reviewed by Brantley A (MILLEDGEVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Monday at 4:03 PM
They are very good looking lights and everything worked well until about one year in, they started to fill up with water.
Reviewed by Brad F (TEMECULA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 4:48 PM
Great looking headlights. Love the look. Little tougher than expected on install and the lights themselves didn't come with install directions, but got them to work. The Spyder websites didn't even have directions for install on 2015+ F150 models. I called the company and all the said was: it's basically plug and play.
Reviewed by Ken N (OAKLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 11:26 PM
The spider lights look great in my truck I get lots of compliments they were fairly easy to install just one problem that's the hyper flash for the turn signals there should be a resistor Built inI had to purchase the resistors and install them not too costly overall I'm happy and thank you