- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your car or truck's style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Easy to install - Plugs right into the existing wiring harness for a fast, clean installation
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles and lighting, ranging from projectors and CCFL Halo's to LED Halo's and LED DRL (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Lights are sold as a pair (2)
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
1063 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gualdalupe P (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Colorado — Wednesday at 9:22 PM
Love my new look. I had someone install the lights. It did take some work to get some of the wiring to work right. I Love those lights that make my 2011 Chevy Colorado 2 dr Lt model.I would do it again. Thank You.
Reviewed by Laurie D (YORBA LINDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 8:27 PM
Was a little worried my truck would look weird with these lights but, it only brought it back to life! Very pleased !!!!
Reviewed by SCOTT S (EATON, CO) Reviewed for a 1996 GMC C/K 2500 — Monday at 10:03 AM
These headlight housing look great and "O" what a difference at night, very pleased with everything and would recommend them to anyone.
Reviewed by charles c (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Feb 15, 2018 7:45 AM
The new headlights complete the different look of the front end. The lights are a pain to adjust. You have to adjust each light individual and at dusk or night and you can't install because they adjust from the rear. It would be better to find a wall, park 20 feet back and aim 3 feet high, but that's hard to do. The looks are worth the trouble though.
Reviewed by Ryan W (Lexington, SC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Avalanche — Feb 15, 2018 6:53 AM
These Spyder headlights looks great the installation would have been easier if it had instructions but if you've dealt with headlights before it's easy enough to figure out. The lights look great with minimal panel gap. Would buy again.