- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Upgrade your exterior style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles, ranging from brilliant projectors to modern halos (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
962 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (Pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2009 Lexus GS 350 — Thursday at 5:27 AM
Daylight is a good headlight but I thought it would have the details and for that kind of price you're paying for the hell of it but other than that is a very good headlight to have in your car
Reviewed by Kenny P (Joshua, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 4:49 AM
My ONLY issue is with the halo lights not being bright enough during the day and using them as DRLs. Other than that, they are AMAZING!!
Reviewed by Ryan S (WATERTOWN, WI) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Aug 15, 2017 3:47 AM
They fit good look good and perform great with 8k hid lights, very bright and good pattern,100 bucks well spent.dis have a couple rash marks on headlight assembly but nothing to worry about.
Reviewed by Bryan R (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Aug 08, 2017 5:14 PM
I can't believe the different at night can see both sides of the road the hi beams are so unbelievable bright can see for miles on dark road,recommended for anybody who drive on dark roads