- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Upgrade your exterior style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles, ranging from brilliant projectors to modern halos (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
911 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Megan W (Marshfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 9:18 AM
To be honest I am on the fence of a 3-4 star out of 5. The order purchase and shipping were wonderful. This is my second large purchase with Auto Anything and it has been successful. The negative aspects of these headlights are: 1) They radiate heat quickly - that's a given. 2) The amount of light given from these is poor. Of course, that may be a given as well. I think it's going to take a little while to get used to these. I have received a ton of compliments and they do look slick!
Reviewed by Joseph K (BUTTE, MT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 9:37 PM
Made a great difference in the look of my truck and outstanding light at night. Lights fit perfectly and easy to install. Very satisfied with the look of the lights but Mose importantly the visibility for night driving.
Reviewed by Blake D (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Apr 26, 2017 8:02 AM
They sure look cool! Performance is lacking though. Def not drop-in as you will find yourself cutting and wiring on the back side. Projector Low-beams are weak. Headlight alignment on the Dodge ram is cumbersome and time consuming. Expect to take an evening on the install and another evening on alignment. I decided whether or not to keep them. Other reviews are concerning considering how long the LEDs last. Headlights aside, AutoAnything came through - and Quickly.
Reviewed by Richard M (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Apr 26, 2017 7:36 AM
After I install the headlights. I had them adjusted. My lights are wide spread and further up the road. Makes driving at night a pleasure and safe. I recommend SPYDER HEADLIGHTS for there truck.