- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Amplify your long-range visibility with Rigid Industries SR LED Light Bars
- Features Hybrid Optics, a combination of both Flood and Spot beams
- Incredibly compact 1.625” profile
- Rigid Industries SR Light Bars come in your choice of sizes and strengths
- Features a powder-coated aluminum housing and virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens
- Its molded silicone seal make your Rigid Industries SR 20 fully waterproof
- Rated for environments ranging from -40 degrees to +145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed to run more than 50,000 hours
- 97% efficient LED driver circuitry for maximum light output
- Runs cooler, brighter and whiter thanks to the integrated heat sinks and thermal management system
- RoHS compliant and IP69K certified
- Meets MIL-STD-810G standards to survive punishing vibration
- Includes both standard (3”) and low-profile (1”) mounting brackets
- Comes complete with a plug-and-play wiring harness, Deutsch connector and in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Nighttime is the right time for touring off-road trails. But, if you want to drive faster than 15 MPH, you need more visibility than your headlights alone can handle. Beef up your long-range illumination with Rigid Industries SR Series LED Light Bars. Armed with Rigid's Hybrid Optics, these radiant lamps feature both Flood and Spot beams to cut deep into the din.
Big candlepower often comes at the expense of big light bars, but your Rigid SR 10 Light Bar takes a different tact. These compact torches feature a single row of high-efficiency LEDs, so they stand just 1.625" tall. At that height, they'll fit into the tightest recesses of your rock crawler without compromising intensity.
There's enough to worry about out on the trail without doubting the durability of your auxiliary lights. That's why your Rigid SR LED Light Bar is built to weather the worst abuse. Each one is crafted from aluminum, sealed with silicone and covered in polycarbonate. In other words, they're almost capable of surviving a tumble off a mountain side into a Class V rapid that spills over a 100' waterfall—almost. Better still, they're manufactured entirely in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid SR Series Light Bars are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards.
Rigid Industries SR Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris N (Dayton, NV) — Feb 07, 2018 6:53 PM
These 4750 Lum each spot lights work awesome. They really do turn the night into day. Worth the money after you buy them.
Reviewed by Blue C (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Feb 15, 2017 4:52 PM
I have the RI with 30" light. Great product took around 4 hrs to install. My only problem is that there is a gap by the bar my grille has a slight bend while the light doesn't. Needs a curved light!! Especially when you're paying top dollar should be flawless!!
Reviewed by omar e (las vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2016 8:10 AM
Unlike the dual row bars that are great at ambient light . The single row bars are made for lighting the road at an amazing distance. I really like that I can light up back roads at an amazing distance to spot any animals or potential hazards on the road . Make sure no one else is on the road in front of you . You will blind on coming vehicles
Reviewed by Richard H (FLEMING ISLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 27, 2015 6:19 AM
The bar arrived to my overseas address in Panama early and was packaged very well. The light bar was ready for installation. I had it professionally installed in the lower front bumper of my 2004 4Runner and the difference is night and day. Incredible product!
Reviewed by Jason F (FERNDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 01, 2014 9:11 AM
Lights showed up on my door step super fast had all the parts to install myself and light up the road exactly how I wanted them to. I am ordering another one for my Dodge ASAP!