- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Light the night with Rigid Industries E Series LED Light Bars
- Projects light at extreme distances while consuming very little power
- Patented hybrid optics are perfect for all-around distance
- Durable 304 stainless steel brackets feature three positions
- Choose from a wide range of lengths and configurations
- Designed to work with an array of mounting options
- Rugged two-piece housing featured on 4”, 6” and 10” models
- Perfect for race, farm, police, rescue and weekend off-road vehicles
- Kit includes mounting bracket and all required hardware
- Proudly made in the USA, IP68-certified and RoHS compliant
- Your Rigid Industries E Series LED Light Bars are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Off-road lighting has come a long way. What started as makeshift headlights has evolved into night-cutting spots of sunshine. But one problem exists—the power it takes to light the night. Until now. Meet the Rigid Industries E Series LED Light Bar. The industrial light magicians over at Rigid have invented a way to cast the brightest beams possible—while drawing the smallest current imaginable.
The Rigid E Series LED light bar employs patented hybrid optics, which are great for all-around distance lighting. Plus, they're available in a range lengths, configurations and mounting options. So whether you're lighting the candles on a race, farm, police, rescue or weekend warrior vehicle, there's a Rigid E Series light bar just for your rig. And, the rugged 304 stainless steel brackets boasts three positions, so you can cast your beams wherever you need ‘em.
Your Rigid Industries E Series light bars kit includes the light bar, mounting bracket and all required hardware. They're crafted right here in the USA, and built tough enough to earn IP68-certification and RoHS compliance. And to shed some light on this deal, Rigid Industries backs your E Series LED Light Bars with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Off-road use only
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards."
Rigid Industries E Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MACE J (Lake City, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Dec 15, 2016 6:07 AM
I hatted too spend that much on a little light bar but after using it now for a couple weeks on old blacktop roads and dirt roads I am very happy I have it. It not only lights up everything way ahead of my bright head lights on high beam but it goes out wider so I can see further out too the sides now that I was ever able too before. Deer are a big problem in the early morning and after dark in the evenings and now i have no trouble seeing them. You won't be disappointed with the Rigid lights
Reviewed by Shane D (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Pontiac Montana — Jan 31, 2015 4:59 AM
I purchased the 30" light bar and mounted it onto a basket rack on top of my trucks cap. Exceptionally bright light. Makes midnight look like noon. Rigid is a bit pricey, but the quality cannot be denied.