- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light the night with Rigid Industries E Series LED Light Bars
- Projects light at extreme distances while consuming very little power
- Patented hybrid optics are perfect for all-around distance
- Durable 304 stainless steel brackets feature three positions
- Choose from a wide range of lengths and configurations
- Designed to work with an array of mounting options
- Rugged two-piece housing featured on 4”, 6” and 10” models
- Perfect for race, farm, police, rescue and weekend off-road vehicles
- Kit includes mounting bracket and all required hardware
- Proudly made in the USA, IP68-certified and RoHS compliant
- Your Rigid Industries E Series LED Light Bars are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
Off-road lighting has come a long way. What started as makeshift headlights has evolved into night-cutting spots of sunshine. But one problem exists—the power it takes to light the night. Until now. Meet the Rigid Industries E Series LED Light Bar. The industrial light magicians over at Rigid have invented a way to cast the brightest beams possible—while drawing the smallest current imaginable.
The Rigid E Series LED light bar employs patented hybrid optics, which are great for all-around distance lighting. Plus, they're available in a range lengths, configurations and mounting options. So whether you're lighting the candles on a race, farm, police, rescue or weekend warrior vehicle, there's a Rigid E Series light bar just for your rig. And, the rugged 304 stainless steel brackets boasts three positions, so you can cast your beams wherever you need ‘em.
Your Rigid Industries E Series light bars kit includes the light bar, mounting bracket and all required hardware. They're crafted right here in the USA, and built tough enough to earn IP68-certification and RoHS compliance. And to shed some light on this deal, Rigid Industries backs your E Series LED Light Bars with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Off-road use only
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards."
Rigid Industries E Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher B (NEWNAN, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 26, 2017 3:07 PM
This is the second time purchasing Rigid lights for my second truck and they still did not disappoint! Super bright lights with a durable, rugged, and tough enclosure. Very easy to install. From the packaging (quality control) to the design these lights are hands down the best aftermarket light bars not the market. With lights, you get what you pay for! Spend the extra money for these lights and you will not be disappointed!
Reviewed by MACE J (Lake City, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Dec 15, 2016 6:07 AM
I hatted too spend that much on a little light bar but after using it now for a couple weeks on old blacktop roads and dirt roads I am very happy I have it. It not only lights up everything way ahead of my bright head lights on high beam but it goes out wider so I can see further out too the sides now that I was ever able too before. Deer are a big problem in the early morning and after dark in the evenings and now i have no trouble seeing them. You won't be disappointed with the Rigid lights
Reviewed by Shane D (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Pontiac Montana — Jan 31, 2015 4:59 AM
I purchased the 30" light bar and mounted it onto a basket rack on top of my trucks cap. Exceptionally bright light. Makes midnight look like noon. Rigid is a bit pricey, but the quality cannot be denied.