- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Deck out your dune buggy with the Rigid D2 LED Lights
- These 3” x 3” powerhouses feature two rows of LEDs for intense illumination in a compact, easy-to-install square chassis
- Multiple Specter Optic beam options: Wide, Driving and Diffused Driving patterns with 3096 raw lumens or the long-range Hyperspot pattern with 1760 raw lumens
- Rated to run more than 50,000 hours
- The heavy-duty housing unit is made from A360 aluminum with a polyester powder coating to hold Mother Nature at bay
- Covered by a heavy-duty polycarbonate lens that’s optically clear and virtually unbreakable
- Sealed with a molded silicone gasket to stop water, dirt and grime
- Rigid D2 LED Lights have an impressive operating range of -40F to +145F
- Integrated heat sinks ensure optimal thermal control
- RoHS compliant, IP69K certified and MIL-STD-810G certified
- Pick between surface mount and flush mount options
- Includes a wiring harness with all-weather Deutsch connectors, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Is it hip to be square? Rigid Industries definitely thinks so. That's why they developed the Rigid D2 LED Lights. Decked out with two rows of three LEDs pumping out intense candlepower, these 3" x 3" lights give you the freedom to traverse the trickiest off-road terrain in the dead of a moonless night. Pretty cool, right? We agree.
Fallen trees, tumbled boulders and punishing potholes—your Rigid Industries D2 LED Lights amplify your ability to spot hazards early and respond appropriately. Whether you want to fill the entire frontier with light or focus your attention down range, Rigid lets you choose. These bold lamps come in multiple Specter Optic beam patterns, from wide-angle floods to tightly-concentrated Hyperspot spotlights.
No matter how punishing the path you take, your Rigid D2 LED Lights have the guts to survive. Built to Baja 1000-grade resilience, they feature an all-aluminum housing, virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens and a waterproof molded silicon seal. Better still, each auxiliary light is made in America, ships with all install hardware and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid D2 LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards.
Rigid Industries D2 Series LED Lights Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Samantha G (Pittsfield, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Nov 03, 2016 11:59 AM
I purchased the DVD series led lights in the the hyper light model and have to say how impressed I am. The light is extremely strong and sharp, it reaches out far and the beam doesn't scatter. These lights are far superior than the Chinese knock offs and yes they are more expensive but you get what you pay for.
Reviewed by Brian A (Loganville, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Feb 08, 2016 8:28 PM
if your looking for bright and high quality then look no further. I don't care what your friends and what other shops tell you. rigid is top notch and I would not get any other lights.
Reviewed by Marc B (MAHOPAC FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 26, 2016 6:10 AM
Don't let the size of these little guys fool you! I put these on my truck as back up lights for plowing and they are excellent. Plenty of pure white light to light up the entire area behind your vehicle. I used to use PIAA halogen back up lights for years and these are no doubt a better light. Light housing is rugged, mounting hardware is simple, light output is as good or better than the old 55 watt halogens without the big draw. Only critique, wiring harness needs to be longer.
Reviewed by Jeremey M (EDGARTOWN, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 25, 2016 5:54 AM
So far this is one on my favorite mods to my Jeep Wrangler. These lights are so powerful for how small they are. I like how they light up my peripherals when I'm driving. They have saved me from hitting a couple deer when driving home late at night
- rigid industries lights
- 3m headlamp protector
- car dashboard shade
- duha truck storage systems
- chevy led tail lights
- bmw snow chains
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- chrome bug deflector ford f150
- fabricated light bar for chevy silverado for sale
- 2011 dodge ram headlight bulbs
- tonneau bed covers reviews
- best auto brake parts
- best pick up truck bed liners