Putco Switchblade LED Tailgate Light Bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost your back-end visibility and visual appeal with a Putco Switchblade LED Tailgate Light Bar
- High-power chip-on-board (COB) controls over 2,000 LEDs, making the Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar the most attractive and brightest on the market
- Two sizes to choose from to fit your truck with easy on/off attachment clips
- Vivid output in red, amber and white for running lights, brake lights, reverse light and turn signals
- Highest IP69K rating means it’s fully-sealed against water and weather
- Included 4-prong wiring harness makes easy work of receiver hitch hook-up
- Putco Switchblade LED Tailgate Light Bars carry a 3-year warranty
Putco Switchblade LED Tailgate Light Bars are an eye-catching addition to any truck. Coming in 2 sizes to perfectly fit a range of full-size pickups, this brilliant back-end upgrade boasts over 2,000 high-powered chip-on-board (COB) LEDs. Lighting up in red, amber and white, the Blade operates along with your running lights, brake lights, reverse light and turn signals. 4-prong wiring harness included. 3-year warranty.
Putco Switchblade LED Tailgate Light Bar Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth G (Wallkill, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Thursday at 8:30 AM
I have had several light bars over the years, but this bar is by far the best. It is the brightest one I have ever seen and so easy to install. I was worried about the intelligent trailer hook up on my F-250, so I wired it to the tail lights. No problem. This is an awesome product and deserves 5 stars!
Reviewed by Mike R (Appomattox, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 01, 2017 10:03 AM
Had a basic light bar on my old 02 Silverado for several years & wanted another one on my new '15 Silverado, so I thought that I'd give this one a try. Had it hard wired in. Very bright & looks sharp but to be honest I don't care for the yellow directional(s), wish they were red like my old one. Backup light is bright too. Not cheap $$ but you get what you pay for. Originally bought a cheap $$ light bar on eBay and had to send it back. Don't make the same mistake.
Reviewed by Kenneth T (Brooksville, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 24, 2017 12:57 AM
This light bar is by far the best on the market. It may cost a little more but it is well worth it. It is so bright. Very easy installation. I also wired into my harness. The install was about 45 minutes.
- volant fast five
- water bag for pickup bed
- where to buy mcgard piaa lamp locks in bronx
- volkswagen car bra
- porsche led lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- light bars for ford ranger
- rubber floor mats kia sedona
- all the bulbs that the 2011 kia sorento has
- mud guards
- cargo carriers for suvs
- custom seat covers for cars