- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cast a brighter light on the road ahead with a Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit
- Philips Lumileds with 4,000 lumens output rating on dual filament high-beam operation
- Clockable collar enables you to adjust the high-powered beam to the precise angle you desire
- LEDs stay cool during use thanks to Putco’s patented, 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink
- Includes a smaller and fully-enclosed driver and harness assembly
- Anti-flicker/smoothing harness comes with most kits (not included with H16)
- Your Putco Silver Lux LED Headlights are sold in pairs and covered by a 1-year warranty
Anything from a crevice to a mule deer crossing could turn your nighttime cruise into a roadside crash. When the moon – or your foggy factory headlights – won’t do the trick, make the exchange for the blazing brightness of a Putco Silver-Lux LED Conversion Kit.
What separates these replacement lights from the low-visibility pack are Philips Lumileds with an enhanced lumen output rating of 4,000 on dual filament high-beam operation. Smaller and less compact than competing models, these bulbs also run cooler during use, thanks to a patented, innovative 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink.
The Putco Silver Lux LED Conversion Kit also sports a clockable collar, which allows you to cast your beams at precise angles for a safer turn behind the wheel. Your long-lasting, brigh-casting Putco Silver Lux LED Headlight Conversion is sold in pairs and comes with a 1-year warranty.
Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by patrick s (BRECKSVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 3 — Mar 14, 2017 2:55 AM
Got these for my son's 2012 Mazda 3 and we are pleased so far. Neither of us are mechanically inclined and I was surprised at the difficulties we had trying by to find someone to install them. I think you have to be a dyi 'er as no one wanted any liability associated with the install and very few had LEDs to sell and install. Good advice and shipping, though.
Reviewed by Chance G (Dodgeville, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 06, 2017 1:08 PM
These took a fair amount of time to install and tune, but I am slightly surprised with the results. Very bright. Little pricey. I didn't need the ant flicker harness either.
Reviewed by Gabrielle S (Cedar City, UT) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2017 7:28 AM
I have a 2002 Chevy Silverado truck which was my dads. The lights that were standard in 2002 were not nearly as bright as today's LED. So grateful to have powerful headlights that were delivered quickly and easy to install. LIVE CHAT was helpful to me in making my decision of what to purchase. VERY SATISFIED and appreciate Auto Anything's excellent customer service.