- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cast a brighter light on the road ahead with a Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit
- Philips Lumileds with 4,000 lumens output rating on dual filament high-beam operation
- Clockable collar enables you to adjust the high-powered beam to the precise angle you desire
- LEDs stay cool during use thanks to Putco’s patented, 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink
- Includes a smaller and fully-enclosed driver and harness assembly
- Anti-flicker/smoothing harness comes with most kits (not included with H16)
- Your Putco Silver Lux LED Headlights are sold in pairs and covered by a 2-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
Anything from a crevice to a mule deer crossing could turn your nighttime cruise into a roadside crash. When the moon – or your foggy factory headlights – won’t do the trick, make the exchange for the blazing brightness of a Putco Silver-Lux LED Conversion Kit.
What separates these replacement lights from the low-visibility pack are Philips Lumileds with an enhanced lumen output rating of 4,000 on dual filament high-beam operation and 6500k on the Kelvin scale. Smaller and less compact than competing models, these bulbs also run cooler during use, thanks to a patented, innovative 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink.
The Putco Silver Lux LED Conversion Kit also sports a clockable collar, which allows you to cast your beams at precise angles for a safer turn behind the wheel. Your long-lasting, brigh-casting Putco Silver Lux LED Headlight Conversion is sold in pairs and comes with a 2-year warranty.
Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gary k (Hilo, HI) — Nov 23, 2017 9:30 PM
It was very easy to install and took only 20 minutes to complete. Like the white light feature. No adjustment was needed to correct the beam. Did not get any flashes of blinding oncoming vehicles. Highly recommended. Salesperson John was very helpful to insure the correct item was ordered and gave the best price! Thank you, and will be a repeat customer.
Reviewed by Lawrence M (North Royalton, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Apr 10, 2017 5:48 PM
I installed these in Anzo Custom head lights. I didn't realize that Anzo uses H7 bulbs ..........not H11 bulbs. I had to modify the wiring slightly to make the connections. The bulbs are a bright white rather than a warm white (yellow). The illumination facture was actually less than the H7 bulbs which I re-installed.
Reviewed by David F (Ruther Glen, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2017 3:12 AM
These are super easy to install. It would be nice if they came with the cups to fill the hole in the original headlight caps. The LED bulbs are longer, and you have to cut a hole in the caps to make room. They aren't as bright as HIDs, but they have plenty light. Installation was as easy and simple as changing the regular bulbs.