- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your auxiliary lighting to the next level with Putco Optic 360 LED Fog Lamp Bulbs
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit of your factory fog light bulbs with no modding, rewiring or hair-pulling required
- Sold as a pair, each set is powered by high-output 30W Cree LEDs
- Each bulb produces over 600 lumens
- 360-degree lamp angle focused through an optic lens for maximum light spread and more visibility
- Rugged and reliable CNC-carved billet aluminum housing
- Rated to run for 50,000+ hours
- 6000K color balanced for near daytime whiteness
- Works in 12V – 24V DC electrical systems
- Your Putco Optic 360 LED Fog Lamp Bulbs come with a 1-year warranty
When foul weather rolls in, your visibility can drop to dangerously low levels. It takes a powerful set of beams to pierce through soupy fog clouds, and old-school halogens just don't have the intensity to handle the job. Retire those dull bulbs and replace them with a cutting-edge set of Putco Optic 360 LED Fog Lamp Bulbs.
High tech and high powered, Putco's Optic 360 LED Fog Light Bulbs are at the forefront of the modern lighting revolution. Equipped with a 30W Cree LED, each bulb blasts over 600 lumens of brilliant, 6000K color-balanced light. And, the CNC-carved billet aluminum housing features an optic lens up front and open sides, spraying the streets with 360-degree lamp angle. No matter how nasty the conditions, your Optic LED Fog Light upgrades are up to the challenge.
Putco LED Fog Lights are designed for a direct replacement fit in place of your factory bulbs—no cutting, no splicing, no hassles. Just pull out the old, pop in the new and you're ready to ignite the road ahead. And since they're rated for 50,000+ hours of run time, they're likely the last set of fog lights you'll ever install. Best of all, Putco Optic LED Fog Lamps are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Putco Optic 360 LED Fog Lamp Bulbs Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony G (CROWN POINT, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi Q7 — Mar 22, 2017 5:39 AM
These fog lights are really nice. There a nice match with my Led headlights. The voltage wasn't high enough which caused my sensor to recognize it and thinks that I have a set of blown lights but I don't. Other than that there really nice.
Reviewed by Mark E. I (Bridgeport, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Mar 19, 2017 7:59 AM
A little disappointed in these bulbs; Not nearly as bright as advertised; low light output/brightness compared to what is expected for a fog light bulb; because of this, very disappointed in the cost, which is over $90 +; Considering on sending back
- 5" round driving lights
- tire garage storage
- will a flowmaster super 40 fit on a jeep wj
- aftermarket tail lights
- car cover for bmw
- subaru replacement headlights
- tacoma lights
- floor mats for lexus rx300
- honda civic headlight bulbs
- cargo roof carriers
- cheap cold air intake systems
- wind guards for car windows