- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Detailed Information:ProZ Light Bars
- For big lighting in a small package upgrade with ProZ 3" CREE LED Light Cubes
- Compact design packed with four 4W CREE LEDs pumping out 1200 lumens
- Shines with a cool white light at a color temperature of 6,000k
- Engineered for up to 50,000 hours of spotlight service
- Sturdy aluminum housing delivers lightweight durability
- Designed to line and stack easily without taking up much space
- Two-wire connection allows for universal use and installation
- Each ProZ 3" LED Light Cube is sold separately
- Click here to download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your ProZ 3" LED Light Cube is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
From fallen trees to rolling boulders, spotting hazards ahead of time is important when traveling rough terrain. Give your off-road visibility a big boost in a small space with the compact candlepower of a ProZ 3 inch LED Light Cube. Power-packed with four 4W CREE LEDs totaling 16 watts, these intense spotlights shine with a cool white light at a color temperature of 6,000k.
Engineered for up to 50,000 hours of adventuring, don’t let the size of this 3” Light Cube fool you—it’s more than capable of delivering bold brightness to every rock-crawling corner ahead.
Housed in a sturdy aluminum casing, these premium 3” light cubes deliver lightweight durability that’s designed to line-up or stack easily for customizable intensity. Each ProZ 3" LED Cube is sold separately and comes backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Switch, relay and wiring harness sold separately
ProZ 3" CREE LED Light Cube Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (Gallup, NM) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Mar 21, 2017 2:09 PM
I was a little sceptical at first about these lights, but they were on sale & i gave them a try. Wow, these are great. Bright white light & i think they are quality as well. Only time will tell. Im extremely happy with the 3" cubes, & glad i didn't purchase larger lights.
Reviewed by Michael C (MODESTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 14, 2016 11:33 AM
I bought two of these lights and a wiring harness for my truck. They work great for their price. My only complaint is that they're not flood lights but rather spot. Either way they're good for what I need them for.
Reviewed by Noah L (GLEN GARDNER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 30, 2016 4:01 AM
I recicved the 3''x3'' lights and mounted them on the bumper where I had super cheap not great lights. These Cree LED lights are amazing and shine brighter than I actually thought they would. I was very skeptical with their performance online but don't be fooled. I would easily say they are brighter and shine in an overall bigger area than my high beams of fog lights. Great buy!
- proz lights
- rampage jeep trail top
- piaa 2100 series driving and fog light kit
- posi quiet ceramic brake pads canada
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- custom chevy floor mats
- led lights for cadillacs
- 2010 dodge ram 1500 headlight bulb size
- ford fusion dash cover
- discount acura mdx headlights
- engine chips
- license plate frames
- personalized car mats