PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit
- Save 25% Use Promo Code GLOW25
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Exude the right attitude with a PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit
- Ultra-thin LED strips are designed to customize your vehicle’s grille
- Flexible strips measure 10” long and are 100% waterproof
- ThunderGrille LEDs are available in multiple colors
- Choose the 2-piece kit for smaller vehicles or 4-piece kit for trucks/SUVs
- Wire them to a 12v power source with the included switch or directly into your running lights
- Each kit includes LED strips, mounting hardware, wiring, switch and detailed instructions
- Your PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit includes a 1-year warranty
If you think every inch of your exterior is customized to your style, think again. Equip your front-end façade with the perfect finishing touch—the PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit. These flexible 10” LED strips are ultra-thin to fit inside the contours of your vehicle’s grille and come in multiple color options to complete the look.
Choose your PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille in either a 2-piece kit for smaller vehicles or a 4-piece kit for trucks/SUVs, with each kit including LED strips, mounting hardware, wiring, switch and detailed instructions.
The PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Kit boasts simple, 2-wire installation into either the included switch or into your running lights so your LEDs turn on with your vehicle. Your PlasmaGlow Thunder Grille LED Kit includes a 1-year warranty.
PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim E (ROCKFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Escape — Apr 28, 2017 6:08 AM
I bought four strips of the the lights to ensure my grill was lit up enough, I drive a Ford Escape and they light up the grill quite nicely! I don't think two would be enough for most vehicles unless you have a very tiny grill! I bought the ultraviolet it looks like the purple you see in the stock picture above, but it doesn't have blue hues like that picture does, if you want that then you'd probably need blue and ultra violet. your specific grill will affect how visible the color is as well
Reviewed by Ray F (TAVARES, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Jan 14, 2017 3:46 AM
Inastalled the Lights thought they looked fantastic but I have a neighbor who is a Deputy Sheriff said yeah they look great but they are illegal in our state of Florida. So will probably have to re-order in different color