- Save 25% Use Promo Code GLOW25
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your hazy halogens and make the switch to the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit
- Custom configured with everything you need to upgrade your year, make and model
- Simple plug and play install with zero rewiring, soldering or modding required
- Packed with USA-made CREE LED bulbs pumping out more than 2400 lumens
- Igniter LEDs are the last headlights you’ll ever buy—rated for over 30,000 hours
- Ultra-efficient design that draws up to 80% less energy compared to stock headlights
- Forced air cooling system keeps your bulbs running at safe temperatures
- Smart reflectors and an anti-glare design put more light on the road, not in the eyes of oncoming traffic
- 5000 Kelvin color balance for near-daylight whiteness
- The casing is cast from aviation-grade aluminum for added durability
- Designed to work in 10V – 32V electrical systems
- D.O.T. compliant
- Includes 2 LED bulbs and 2 LED ballasts
- Your PlasmaGlow LED bulbs and ballasts are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
Sick of squinting at the road under the halfhearted power of traditional halogen bulbs? Retrofit your ride with the intense candlepower of the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit. This ultra-modern lighting upgrade delivers over 2400 lumens of 5000K illumination out of its USA-made CREE LEDs—all while sipping up to 80% less energy.
You don't need to be an electrician to make the switch to PlasmaGlow Igniter LED Headlights. Engineered for an easy install, they plug directly in place of your stock bulbs with no rewiring, soldering or modding needed. And since they're rated for 30,000 hours of run time, LED Igniters are the last set of headlights you'll ever buy. Period.
Armed with an integrated reflector and anti-glare design, Plasma Glow Igniters cast their brilliant beams right where you want them: on the road, not in the eyes of other drivers. To beat back excess heat, they feature a forced-air cooling system. Their die-cast aluminum casing gives this LED headlight conversion kit unmatched durability. Better still, the lighting pros at PlasmaGlow back your Igniter LED Headlight Kit with a 1-Year Warranty.
- Modification to vehicle may be needed for proper fitment due to bulbs' larger size.
PlasmaGlow Igniters LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Basilio G (OXNARD, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Fusion — Jan 30, 2017 8:49 PM
Although easy to install one lamp started spinning freely while I was installing it. These lamps are not as bright as I thought and beacause they shine sideways a dark section is seen where the lights are aimed. Very disappointed.
Reviewed by Jeff O (Mount Olive, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 26, 2017 11:20 AM
These lights are bright and lived up to my expectations. However, the plastic collar used to lock them into the fixture broke loose from the metal housing for the cooling fan on the light; making the bulb spin free. I had to do some "rigging" to get them to lock in, while the light won't fall out the bulb can still turn. I am not sure if the LED bulb itself is supposed to face up and down or left to right. I have tried to call PlasmaGlow three days in a row, no answer and no call back.
Reviewed by David M (PLYMOUTH, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Liberty — Jan 18, 2017 10:20 AM
As with most LED upgrades, the high beams are a joke... very little effect. The install is easy enough but the alignment of the lamps in the fixtures is not vertical on both sides no matter what you do. Still, good brightness. I have yet to experience fog, heavy rain or snow with these installed. I have a feeling that these conditions will be a challenge with these lamps.
Reviewed by Dave O (Broadview Heights, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Dec 31, 2016 7:15 AM
I am disappointed with the high beam distance ! The beam expands sideways more than ahead. I am happy with the low beam but can not see a huge difference ahead on the road between the beams. I would have expected more for $80.00
Reviewed by Thomas F (BATAVIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 14, 2016 5:39 AM
I talked to a sales rep for a while about the different headlight replacements for my 2015 silverado. I wanted something a little brighter than stock bulbs and these plasma glow lights work great. Plug and play but be careful about the tabs on the bulbs. About a 1/4 turn left to get out and 1/4 turn right to put back in. I did not put covers back on because it was cold and need to figure out if they need to be modified to cover everything. Pretty happy so far.