- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your dull factory corner lights with Oracle Concept Side Marker LED Lights
- Equipped with high-quality Bridgelux LEDs for a laser-like appearance
- LED Lights are available in several lens and finish options
- Easy direct-fit installation with included instructions takes just minutes
- Kit includes two amber front markers and two red rear markers
- Your Oracle Concept Side Marker LED Lights carry a 2-year warranty
When it comes to your vehicle’s exterior, every light should be looking good. Ditch those less-than-impressive stock marker lights for an eye-catching set of Oracle Concept Side Marker LED Lights.
These unique side marker lights deliver a laser-like appearance from cutting-edge Bridgelux LEDs housed in a range of lens and finish options. Manufactured to the exact dimensions of your original lights, Side Marker LED Lights boast a picture-perfect fit that installs in just minutes. Each Side Marker Light Kit includes two amber front markers and two red rear markers. Your Oracle Concept Side Marker LED Lights carry a 2-year warranty.
Oracle Concept Side Marker LED Lights Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony J (DANIA, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Monday at 8:55 PM
Bought these for a my 2017 Camaro. Great quality and style. Now the car has LEDs everywhere. Really happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by William S (Bethel Island, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Jul 12, 2017 12:13 AM
I bought these hoping the painted markers would match my brand new Hyper Blue Metalic ZL1. Well it's close but not as much metal flake as the car paint so they look a little "flat". The LED's are bright and much better than the original markers. These are the painted and tinted markers. They tape over the LED strip then paint the surface then remove the tape and hit it with clear coat. The tape was not placed perfectly so the LED's appears to be a little of. It's not real bad but for the price.
Reviewed by Lee C (EAST HANOVER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — Jun 22, 2017 8:11 AM
The side markers were delivered without the dimples others have had. Installation with the GM splash guards is anything but easy, but doable. Took approx. 2 hours. They look great, now I'm just crossing my fingers I don't have the intermittent LED failures that other owners have experienced. So far all compliments!
Reviewed by Thomas B (MORENO VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — May 23, 2017 10:37 PM
The side marker's light quality and output are fine but the lens aren't the best......they have a few dimples and a dull spot on each where the lens was glued back together. I'll keep them for now until diode dynamics comes out with their lights and hope they have a better quality.
Reviewed by James B (Plainfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Apr 05, 2017 4:22 PM
I really like the oracle concept side marker Led lights . The color is off just a little could have been a better match. Easy to install
- oracle lights
- pleated car sun shade
- pop & lock tailgate lock installation
- hella off road lights lamp
- subaru replacement headlights
- audi car bra
- cadillac third brake light
- car mats honda crv
- 2005 honda accord headlight bulb
- 2012 toyota tacoma headlights
- receiver hitch accessories
- performance air filters for cars
- truck rubber floor mats