- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- IPCW Headlights provide your vehicle with a brighter view and modern appearance
- Custom-made for your specific ride’s headlight sockets
- Work great with other lighting units, including LED and Euro-style taillights
- Available in projector and diamond-cut headlight models (depending on your vehicle)
- Diamond-cut IPCW Headlights deliver a cleaner look and clearer, stronger beams
- Projector IPCW Headlights boast Euro style and a brighter, tighter beam
- IPCW Lights are easy to install
- Weather-sealed to prevent interior moisture
- DOT-approved and street legal
- IPCW Headlights feature a 6-month warranty against manufacturer defect
- IPCW projector-style headlights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle’s light output and style to the next level with premium IPCW Headlights. There’s no better way to replace old, cracked, faded and yellowing factory lights with a sleek, modern, high-quality upgrade.
Choose between two distinct IPCW headlights to best suit your ride — crystal-clear, diamond-cut headlights or Euro-style, IPCW projector headlights. Diamond-cut headlights offer a cleaner look and a stronger beam, while Euro headlights feature brighter light in a more focused, controlled beam pattern for extra range - which comes in handy on dark or foggy drives. IPCW Headlights are DOT-approved, making them completely street legal.
Custom-designed to fit the exact dimensions of your original headlights, IPCW Headlights install in minutes. With this simple upgrade, your front-end not only looks flawless, but it flaunts brighter beams for years to come.
Your IPCW Headlights are weather-sealed to prevent moisture and are sold in pairs. Rest assured that your investment is covered by a 6-month warranty against manufacturer defect, and projector headlights feature a 1-year warranty.
IPCW Headlights Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark M (Brenham, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-450/550 — Dec 21, 2015 1:05 PM
Maker of light only has them installed 2003 n higher n F350 n down, i had to cut out sub frame to make them fit n a bot hard to adjust
Reviewed by Mark S (Ontario, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy Blazer — Nov 14, 2015 6:35 AM
What a difference these new lights make, my old lights were 21 years old and pretty hazed over. I installed the lights on a 1994 Chevy K1500 Blazer or Tahoe. The Full size Blazer was renamed Tahoe in 1995 I believe.
Reviewed by Trenton P (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Mar 28, 2015 8:16 PM
Halo lights are not bright. Only way to change the bulb is to take the headlights apart. There are only 3 led lights on the top of the headlights, not 5. Either way this is a upgrade compared to OEM headlights. Installation is easy if you have any kind of electrical experience.
Reviewed by Andrew A (Coralville, IA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 28, 2014 4:36 PM
I work for The University of Iowa as an Area Mechanic I trouble shoot and repair Building and Laboratory systems, Andover, Siemens, Johnson control systems, followed all direction , had 12.5 volts to factory connections. The halo and led did not work checked and rechecked. PS wired Nukes for the Army. WAITING ON REFUND