- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Provide the ultimate protection for your tail lights, while adding a rugged look to your vehicle, with a Black Horse Tail Light Guard
- Features a rust-free and corrosion-resistant sturdy steel construction
- Custom-made for a precise, direct-fit replacement
- Bolt-on installation – no welding or drilling necessary
- Simply attaches to your existing mounting holes
- Black Horse Taillight Guards are sold in pairs
- Stainless steel Black Horse Tail Light Guards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, black powder coated guards carry a 3-year warranty
Give your tail lights the best possible protection and add a rugged look to your vehicle with a custom-made Black Horse Rear Light Guard. Featuring a rust-free and corrosion-resistant steel construction, these top-notch replacements use bolt-on installation and simply attach to your existing mounting holes. Sold in pairs. Limited Lifetime or 3-year warranty.
Black Horse Off Road Tail Light Guards Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher C (DAWSONVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2017 4:15 AM
I didn't rate these higher because they are not completely identical. The left side is a bit different than the right. The difference is enough for me to tell, but in passing I don't think it is as noticeable. Overall, these are a great product and they compliment my grill guard.
Reviewed by Keri B (AUBURN, WA) — Jan 04, 2017 9:06 AM
When I ordered website said they were out of stock and would ship first of February 2017. To my surprize they were in stock and shipped right away. Installation was easy, good quality and look great!
Reviewed by James P (Akron, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2016 11:38 AM
This fit pretty well on my 2016 RAM 1500 SPORT. The tabs that the factory screws go through need adjustment and some longer screws included would be nice. But it works, you just need to play with the alignment and make sure it clears your tailgate. It is pretty simple other than that.
- black horse off road lights
- avs smoke headlight covers
- monroe brake shoes
- qaa pillar post trim
- subaru replacement headlights
- mercedes benz dashboard cover
- aftermarket tail lights
- 2010 silverado tail light
- jeep wrangler lights
- tundra fender flares
- promaxx step bars
- discount custom floor mats
- inexpensive fender flares