- Save 20% Use Promo Code ANZO20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are a direct-fit replacement for your dull factory bulbs
- Anzo Tail Lights are custom-designed specifically for your make and model
- DOT-compliant to FMVSS no. 108
- LEDs are created using the latest CAD/CAM equipment
- Stand up to rain, humidity and other harsh weather conditions
- Last up to 10 times longer than traditional lights
- LEDs light up faster and emit minimal heat
- Bulbs included with some tail lights (select your light to verify)
- Easy installation in less than 30 minutes (for most vehicles)
- Your Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are covered by a 1-year unlimited warranty
Illuminate your way with the eye-catching style of Anzo USA LED Tail Lights. Custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle, these Anzo LED Tail Lights are a direct-fit replacement for your outdated stock set-up. Anzo USA uses state-of-the-art CAD (computer-aided design) and CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) equipment to produce some of the best-looking tail lights in the industry.
These Anzo Tail Lights go beyond just adding stylish good looks to your ride. These high-quality LEDs shine brighter, react faster and are more durable than conventional tail lights. Anzo USA ensures that each LED Tail Light is up to par with three-dimensional testing to withstand rain, humidity and other hazardous weather conditions. Best of all, these LED Tail Lights last up to 10 times longer than traditional factory bulbs.
Switch out those dull, stock lights for Anzo USA LEDs, and enjoy quick and easy installation — it takes less than 30 minutes for most vehicles. Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are DOT compliant to FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard) no. 108, which regulates all automotive lighting, reflective and signaling devices in the U.S. Because these LEDs are made to DOT specifications, rest assured that you won’t get pulled over for your sharp-looking tail lights. Be aware, however, that these lights will not work if your factory bulbs are incandescent. All Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are backed by an unlimited 1-year warranty.
- Anzo USA LED Trail Lights won’t work if factory bulbs are incandescent
Anzo USA LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
205 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by scott k (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Nov 15, 2017 7:53 PM
drivers side went in perfect but the passengers side gave me a problem for some reason. had to make adjustments to the stud locators for the outside of the light
Reviewed by Tim B (BATON ROUGE, LA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 23, 2017 5:20 AM
I am very happy with all aspects of these new Anzo USA LED taillights. Got them at a great reduced price and free shipping. I was amazed how perfect they looked when I took them out of the box. Very impressed with the quality and the look that matched the quality and color of the factory lights that came with my 2011 Avalanche which I bought new. The sharpness of the LED lights are stunning. EVERTHING works better than the originals and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks