- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
456 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce W (EASTHAMPTON, MA) — Aug 12, 2017 10:35 AM
Installed on 2011 Tacoma. Easy to install and looks good. Price was reasonable. Just been installed 7-24-2011 so I'm curious to see how it holds up in New England winter.
Reviewed by Terry F (Waynesboro, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Aug 03, 2017 11:40 AM
Love my Rampage Light Bar. It was easy to install and looks great. I get many great comments on how the lights look.
Reviewed by ELADIO Q (Camden, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2017 5:03 AM
I am very satisfie with the product, make the vehicle look inique. It looks just fantastic and i installed my self. Im very happy with it.