- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
469 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James P (COVINGTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 11:30 AM
The original order arrived damaged.The damage had to have been done by the carrier as the cardboard tube that it arrived in was badly bent, and the LED light bar was broken. I contacted Auto Anything and a new light bar arrived in a matter of a few days. When I went to install it on my truck it was discovered that the light bar covered the port for raising and lowering the spare tire.
Reviewed by Bill J (Wentzville, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 15, 2017 4:50 AM
Very easy to install. Works great. Looks great. I would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Joseph N (BANNER ELK, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Hummer H2 — Oct 06, 2017 8:31 PM
Very impressed with the product.a big WOW FACTOR and so inexpensive. Looks amazing on my H2 .Easy install plugged into the trailer hitch connection .Adhesive is good but you really need to get the surface free of dirt,wax etc Absolutely a great buy..
Reviewed by Michael A (TOMS RIVER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 21, 2017 2:49 AM
Had to mount bar lower than I wanted because of clearance issues with the tailgate, but it is still very visible.