- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
441 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Caridad D (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Lincoln Mark LT — Apr 11, 2017 4:40 AM
Ordered this bar cause of other reviews I read on them , they were delivered really fast , I installed them in about 15 minutes they give a classy look to my 2008 Lincoln Mark LT , I've seen other ones out there and way overpriced I'm glad I bought these really happy and looks great !
Reviewed by JIM C (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Mar 30, 2017 5:44 PM
It was harder to remove the tail gate than it was to install the lights. Only wish there was instructions on wiring in the backup lights. All in all l am completely satisfied with the lights. Thank you auto anything.
Reviewed by Robert G (PEQUEA, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Mar 30, 2017 10:05 AM
Looks great, all of the functions work as advertised. Very easy install. Takes about ten minutes. I also ordered the RV plug to flat plug adapter even though the truck had both as OEM. This allows the light strip to plug into the wiring harness behind the bumper without any cutting or splicing. Also, I attached the light strip to the top of the bumper cover rather than the bed end for better visibility and easier install.