- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
480 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James P (TEMECULA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Dec 07, 2017 6:36 AM
My second purchase of 60" Rampage this tailgate bar really do stand out from others the LED's are spaced perfectly brightness is above anyone expectations.
Reviewed by david l (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Dec 05, 2017 4:46 AM
I found it easy to install, not sure about the way it is powered up by using the general connection for the trailer lights.It works as addvertised
Reviewed by Gary F (JERMYN, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2017 4:13 AM
Looks great easy to install hooking up the wire for reverse light takes a little extra time I like the look of it nice and bright
Reviewed by paul c (MT.CLARE, WV) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Nov 23, 2017 1:59 PM
So far so good.last one I bought only lasted 3 Mos the replacement lasted 5 mos.that brand is junk.we will see how long Rampage lasts.