- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
435 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth G (Jasper, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Friday at 1:26 PM
Great product very easy install. My girlfriend did most of the work. The great thing is it is one third cheaper than the recon. $50 vs $150. Looks great & works as advertised!! Nice to know in a blinding rain the people behind you can see you tail lights.
Reviewed by 7726 Donnehan Rd H (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Mar 12, 2017 6:45 AM
these light bars are nice and light up the back of my Colorado , used a dif brand the last time they did not last 2 mo. they were flexable and not very good, hope this product last longer .so far good.