- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up your ride with a touch of European class—Spec-D Altezza Tail Lights
- Spec-D is the budget-friendly way to upgrade your vehicle’s lighting
- Custom crafted for a direct factory replacement fit
- Plug-n-play installation—no rewiring, splicing or soldering required
- Available in an array of colors & styles (depends on vehicle)
- Fully sealed to keep weather and moisture out
- DOT approved
- Your Spec-D Altezza Tail Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Light up your rear end with a set of Spec-D Altezza Tail Lights for full-on Euro-spec style. These modern tail lights deliver Euro style and performance without devaluing your dollars. Whether you're changing out those cracked, faded or busted factory tail lights, elevating your vehicle's rear-end style or both, Spec-D Altezza Tail Lights have you covered.
Designed to bolt directly in place of your stock units, Spec-D Tail Lights plug right into your vehicle's wiring harness. So instead of splicing, soldering and rewiring, you're out twisting heads with your new Altezza tail lights! Every set features modern design, super-bright performance, weather-sealed construction and DOT approval. Choose from an array of different styles, depending on your vehicle. And best yet, your Spec-D Altezza Tail Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Spec-D Altezza Tail Lights Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Angela N (WESSON, MS) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Jun 28, 2017 8:59 PM
Love my new tail lights. It gives my tahoe a great new look. They were super easy to install and fit perfect.
Reviewed by Randy B (SPRINGFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Ridgeline — May 10, 2017 9:04 PM
These tail lights were easy to install and they look awesome on my ridgeline and I will be ordering LED headlights next. Thank you for a great product.
Reviewed by JACK S (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2005 Volkswagen Beetle — Nov 30, 2016 4:49 AM
NEEDED TO REPLACE ORIGIN AL TAIL LIGHTS, VW WANTED $450. ORDER THESE FROMM YOU ALL AT A VERY LARGE REDUCED PRICE. THEY LOOK AMAZING. CHANGED THE WHOLE LOOK OF THE CAR.
Reviewed by Willie T (Hinesville, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Oct 13, 2016 7:36 AM
The Tail Lights arrived about 3 days after placing order online. It took about 30 min to replace them with the old ones. Perfect match. They fitted on with no problem. Looks really nice.
- spec-d lights
- bully dog mount
- dash designs original car sun shade
- fire and ice lights
- led chevy tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- auto floor matts
- 2013 f150 tail lights
- led light bars gmc sierra
- running boards for 2012 chevy silverado
- performance exhausts
- roof rack cargo bag
- covers for pickup truck beds