- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify the look of your ride’s rear end with a Spyder LED Third Brake Light
- Custom made for a direct replacement fit—no drilling, cutting or re-wiring needed
- Spyder LED Third Brake Lights come in a range of color options (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder LED Third Brake Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Sick of the sad look of your stock lights? The easiest, most effective upgrade you can make is ditching your factory 3rd brake light and bolting on a swank Spyder LED Third Brake Light. Designed to catch the eye of everyone you motor past, your Spyder LED Brake Light adds a subtle touch of fiery sophistication to the rear of your ride.
Along with its hot looks, your Spyder LED Third Brake Light is tailor made for a flawless fit on your vehicle. Installation is a snap—just take off your stock light, plug in your new Spyder 3rd Brake Light, and you're done. There's no drilling, cutting or wire splicing required!
Best of all, Spyder Third Brake Lights come in a range of colors to suit your individual tastes. Each light is weather sealed to block against moisture Plus, Spyder backs your new 3rd brake light with a 90-day warranty.
Spyder LED Third Brake Lights Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James W (EDMONDS, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Frontier — Jul 22, 2017 10:13 AM
The lights in my third brake light started burning out so I wanted to replace them. The unit on my truck was a sealed unit. I checked with the local Nissan service department and they said that there are two screws on the back of the unit to get into it. I showed them my unit and there were no screws so they said I needed a total replacement. The Spyder LED unit was about half the cost, fit on all the existing wire harness and mounting hardware, looks good and works like a charm.
Reviewed by Sandra R (LAPORTE, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jul 10, 2017 8:09 PM
Very easy to install. Looks nice. Much better than stock. Fits perfectly.
Reviewed by Benjamin D (Lake Charles, LA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2017 6:43 AM
The light arrived on time and packaged well. Installation was super easy and the new light looks great on my truck.
Reviewed by Warren S (JONESTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jun 23, 2017 2:56 AM
Super easy to install,this light replaced my factory light because the lens was cracked. The light looks really good and is nice and bright
- i can't believe it's not leather seat covers
- spyder auto headlights review
- volant powercore filter
- cadillac floor mats with logo
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- toyota tundra tonneau covers
- dodge dakota headlights
- 2011 chevy silverado headlight bulbs
- exhaust pipe
- car brakes
- chrome accessories for cars