- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify the look of your ride’s rear end with a Spyder LED Third Brake Light
- Custom made for a direct replacement fit—no drilling, cutting or re-wiring needed
- Spyder LED Third Brake Lights come in a range of color options (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder LED Third Brake Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Sick of the sad look of your stock lights? The easiest, most effective upgrade you can make is ditching your factory 3rd brake light and bolting on a swank Spyder LED Third Brake Light. Designed to catch the eye of everyone you motor past, your Spyder LED Brake Light adds a subtle touch of fiery sophistication to the rear of your ride.
Along with its hot looks, your Spyder LED Third Brake Light is tailor made for a flawless fit on your vehicle. Installation is a snap—just take off your stock light, plug in your new Spyder 3rd Brake Light, and you're done. There's no drilling, cutting or wire splicing required!
Best of all, Spyder Third Brake Lights come in a range of colors to suit your individual tastes. Each light is weather sealed to block against moisture Plus, Spyder backs your new 3rd brake light with a 90-day warranty.
Spyder LED Third Brake Lights Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Austin L (CARLISLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Cobalt — Nov 27, 2017 9:16 PM
I had to use this part to upgrade my cobalt third brake light. Worked out great. Only issue was I lost my cruise control because of it but all I had to do was wire in a load resistor and it worked again.
Reviewed by Justin H (NAPERVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 01, 2017 5:28 PM
Converting from halogen to LED required a bit of wiring magic on my end, but after figuring out the wiring, they look and work great! Be warned, there is no installation guide for rewiring, had to do it all myself. If you're don't know much about wiring, or don't know somebody to wire it for you, you might want to look elsewhere.
Reviewed by Dylan V (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Nov 01, 2017 5:56 AM
Truck looks great with the 3rd light. Easy to install. I would highly reccommebd this.
Reviewed by Steven S (TUCKERTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Oct 17, 2017 2:33 AM
Easy install. Good light but the ends that were the bed lights are red instead of white.
- i can't believe it's not leather seat covers
- spyder auto headlights review
- volant powercore filter
- cadillac floor mats with logo
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- toyota tundra tonneau covers
- dodge dakota headlights
- 2011 chevy silverado headlight bulbs
- exhaust pipe
- car brakes
- chrome accessories for cars