- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify the look of your ride’s rear end with a Spyder LED Third Brake Light
- Custom made for a direct replacement fit—no drilling, cutting or re-wiring needed
- Spyder LED Third Brake Lights come in a range of color options (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder LED Third Brake Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Sick of the sad look of your stock lights? The easiest, most effective upgrade you can make is ditching your factory 3rd brake light and bolting on a swank Spyder LED Third Brake Light. Designed to catch the eye of everyone you motor past, your Spyder LED Brake Light adds a subtle touch of fiery sophistication to the rear of your ride.
Along with its hot looks, your Spyder LED Third Brake Light is tailor made for a flawless fit on your vehicle. Installation is a snap—just take off your stock light, plug in your new Spyder 3rd Brake Light, and you're done. There's no drilling, cutting or wire splicing required!
Best of all, Spyder Third Brake Lights come in a range of colors to suit your individual tastes. Each light is weather sealed to block against moisture Plus, Spyder backs your new 3rd brake light with a 90-day warranty.
Spyder LED Third Brake Lights Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne G (Belton, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Apr 04, 2017 9:07 PM
I have not installed the Light Fixture yet. I have purchased SPYDER Lights for another vehicle I owned and was satisfied with that purchase so this purchase was because of the experience with the first fixture.
Reviewed by Rodney B (Occidental, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-350 — Mar 25, 2017 12:44 PM
Recieved the light , installed and it was bright and beautiful. Only thing is I need to re-order and get another one as I need to have clear white lights also. I expect this not to be re posted.
Reviewed by Adam M (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Mar 14, 2017 8:41 PM
It's quite bright, I guess it's my fault for not paying more attention to it. But, i thought the whole thing was LED. Turns out only the brake light is. It reuses the factory cab bulbs for the truck bed. But, none the less it looks good. I'll definitely buy some Spyder tail light next
- i can't believe it's not leather seat covers
- spyder auto headlights review
- volant powercore filter
- cadillac floor mats with logo
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- toyota tundra tonneau covers
- dodge dakota headlights
- 2011 chevy silverado headlight bulbs
- exhaust pipe
- car brakes
- chrome accessories for cars