- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty; the full Fog Light Kits are covered by a 1-Year warranty.
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights with a 90-day warranty for just the fog lights, and a 1-Year warranty for the full fog light kits.
Spyder Fog Lights Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by P. Spencer G (DEWITT, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Sep 10, 2017 2:04 PM
Instructions for install are extremely vague even for a licensed technician. Lights look awesome when installed. Good quality. Easy to install LED bulbs for later.
Reviewed by Peter O (Orland Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Tahoe — Sep 03, 2017 7:30 AM
install fairly easy instruction vauge don't like switch that came with lights very bright lite on switch I would like to see switch turn off lights after power is off ,that you turn back on. does not project a lotta of light maybe bulb upgrade otherwise looks real good on tuck
Reviewed by Steve B (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 29, 2017 8:28 PM
I had previously ordered a "universal" set of fog lights that didn't fit nor plug into the plug. I returned them and ordered these. They were "plug and play"! Easy to install. They really compliment the stock smoked headlights. They appear to be constructed very well with cooling find on the back of the housings. I'm very pleased overall and would recommend them to anyone.
Reviewed by Pat M (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jul 21, 2017 4:28 AM
These lights get 3 stars across the board.The fit and finish is poor gaps and not flush in some areas. Harness is ok if you can figure it out. Directions suck. Made in china.Truck looks better with them.Price is high.