- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty; the full Fog Light Kits are covered by a 1-Year warranty.
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights with a 90-day warranty for just the fog lights, and a 1-Year warranty for the full fog light kits.
Spyder Fog Lights Customer Reviews
110 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (Whittier, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Durango — May 17, 2017 10:23 PM
Fog lights look and work great. No halo if that's what you are looking for. It was an easy install but i was changing after previous after lights. So just had to wires to connect and screw in the housing. I dropped one an inch or two off the ground and the plastic cracked. So looks good but not high quality material.
Reviewed by Eric F (MUSKEGON, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — May 03, 2017 6:59 AM
Needed new fog lights for my Sierra from last winter so I tried these to save some money over Factory OEM. Overall quality seems good but the description was not upfront about coming with different bulbs. So if your not comfortable with some possible minor re-wiring for your vehicle buy Factory OEM!
Reviewed by Lee T (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Mar 09, 2017 9:06 PM
BOUGHT THESE FOG LIGHTS & THEY LASTED 6 MONTHS BUT BEGAN MALFUNCTIONING BEFORE THAT. THEY WERE NOT SEALED AND BECAME FULL OF WATER. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE FOG LIGHTS!! I HAD ON A 2013 TUNDRA; HOWEVER, THE BEZEL OF THE FOG LIGHT FIT THE VEHICLE WELL IT LOOKED OEM. PROBABLY, WOULD NEED TO SEAL THE LIGHT WITH SILICONE, MINE WAS NOT SEALED FROM ENVIRONMENT. I HAD TO GO WITH TOYOTA OEM FOG LIGHTS, I'M HAPPY WITH MY NEW LIGHTS.
Reviewed by Richard N J (Pine Island, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Mar 02, 2017 7:30 PM
the kit seems complete with all wiring and switches supplied. Instructions were a bit general, but useable. I would recommend.