- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty; the full Fog Light Kits are covered by a 1-Year warranty.
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights with a 90-day warranty for just the fog lights, and a 1-Year warranty for the full fog light kits.
Spyder Fog Lights Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lee T (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Mar 09, 2017 9:06 PM
BOUGHT THESE FOG LIGHTS & THEY LASTED 6 MONTHS BUT BEGAN MALFUNCTIONING BEFORE THAT. THEY WERE NOT SEALED AND BECAME FULL OF WATER. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE FOG LIGHTS!! I HAD ON A 2013 TUNDRA; HOWEVER, THE BEZEL OF THE FOG LIGHT FIT THE VEHICLE WELL IT LOOKED OEM. PROBABLY, WOULD NEED TO SEAL THE LIGHT WITH SILICONE, MINE WAS NOT SEALED FROM ENVIRONMENT. I HAD TO GO WITH TOYOTA OEM FOG LIGHTS, I'M HAPPY WITH MY NEW LIGHTS.
Reviewed by Richard N J (Pine Island, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Mar 02, 2017 7:30 PM
the kit seems complete with all wiring and switches supplied. Instructions were a bit general, but useable. I would recommend.