- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a touch of European class to your street machine with Spyder Euro Tail Lights
- Spyder Tail Lights are custom built for a perfect replacement fit—no rewiring, splicing or soldering required
- Multiple colors and styles available (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Euro Tail Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Fire-breathing engines are a dime a dozen, and loud-mouth exhausts are on every corner. Out on the streets, the only thing separating the men from the boys is a potent pair of aftermarket tail lights. For the most aggressive look in town, slap on a set of Spyder Euro Tail Lights. Inspired by cutting-edge European designs, Spyder Tail Lights give your ride that 100-mile-per-hour look even when you're idling at a red light.
Not satisfied with the bland style of stock tail lights, Spyder scoured the globe to find inspiration for their unique Euro Tail Lights. In the end, they created an awe-inspiring line of tail lights that are custom sized for a flawless fit in place of your factory lights. Just take off the old and bolt on the new—no rewiring, splicing or soldering needed. And, Spyder Euro Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles to suit your individual tastes (options vary by vehicle).
Best of all, your new Spyder Euro Tail Lights won't get you in trouble with The Law or Mother Nature. All Spyder tail lights are DOT compliant and weather sealed. Plus, they're backed by a 90-day warranty.
Spyder Euro Tail Lights Customer Reviews
169 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (Baldwin, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Jan 18, 2017 9:40 AM
After dropping the first light assembly and destroying it. I just installed my new set, the Old lady (2005 PT Series 4 hi output turbo, convertible.) cruiser has some added pizzazz.