- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate your ride’s backside with an eye-catching set of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most vehicles)
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles depending on your vehicle
- Housings are weather-sealed to keep moisture out
- Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night
- Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a 1-year warranty
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike incandescent tail lights, Spyder Tail Lights are constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED's blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights. Just pop out your tired, old factory lights and pop in the new. All Spyder LED Tail Lights boast factory-style wiring connectors that marry up with your stock harness—no cutting, splicing or soldering required.
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of styles and colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. And, your new lights are both DOT compliant and weather sealed, so you won't have to worry about the long arm of the law or Mother Nature spoiling your rear-end redesign. 1-year warranty.
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original tail lights.
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
445 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin K (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Tahoe — Monday at 8:53 PM
Installation was fairly easy. Passenger side was a little harder because of the short harness wire for the top light position. Even though it is tight I did not need to lengthening wires and went together as it should. Lights are much brighter then stock bulbs which is what I wanted and the red/clear lens gives an updated factory look.
Reviewed by Jonathan B (Linwood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Impala — Monday at 8:51 PM
These lights are amazing. The LED setup is awesome vs the standard stock. It almost looks like I'm driving a luxury car between the led tail lights and the Halo headlights. There's no other car out on the road that looks like mine. Simple setup, they use the same harness from the factory assembly but use a plug to fill the spot where the light bulbs would go. Easily a plug n play. Would recommend to all!
Reviewed by Robert R (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 2:47 AM
Easy to install, and look good coming out the box, unfortunately they aren't flush how they should be.. a bit disappointed
Reviewed by Pat T (Merrill, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Jun 13, 2017 11:05 PM
The hardest part of the project was getting out the old, rusted locator pins. The thing I felt was missing was LED backup light bulbs. Luckily I had some on hand. The LED lamps really make backing up @ nite a LOT easier.