- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate your ride’s backside with an eye-catching set of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most vehicles)
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles depending on your vehicle
- Housings are weather-sealed to keep moisture out
- Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night
- Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike incandescent tail lights, Spyder Tail Lights are constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED's blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights. Just pop out your tired, old factory lights and pop in the new. All Spyder LED Tail Lights boast factory-style wiring connectors that marry up with your stock harness—no cutting, splicing or soldering required.
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of styles and colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. And, your new lights are both DOT compliant and weather sealed, so you won't have to worry about the long arm of the law or Mother Nature spoiling your rear-end redesign. 90-day warranty.
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original tail lights.
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
463 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robbie W (MUNCIE, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Aug 06, 2017 11:03 AM
They could have fit the shape and body of my truck better they are not EXACTLY the same as OEM.
Reviewed by Keith H (HUDSON, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 04, 2017 8:24 PM
Wonderfully packaged and even better looking on the truck. I love the bright look and appreciated the simplicity of the installation.
Reviewed by jaime r (Tulia, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2017 8:31 PM
Great Looking Tail lights....only bad thing is the price!!!Had Only Month while see how the hold up when it rains and condensation!!
Reviewed by Bob A (Port Richey, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 29, 2017 12:09 PM
They look GREAT !! The drivers side rear seams to fit better than the passanger side rear, however they did give you a seal if you need it. I would difently would buy them again, it makes the truck look awesome !!