- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate your ride’s backside with an eye-catching set of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most vehicles)
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles depending on your vehicle
- Housings are weather-sealed to keep moisture out
- Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night
- Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike incandescent tail lights, Spyder Tail Lights are constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED's blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights. Just pop out your tired, old factory lights and pop in the new. All Spyder LED Tail Lights boast factory-style wiring connectors that marry up with your stock harness—no cutting, splicing or soldering required.
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of styles and colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. And, your new lights are both DOT compliant and weather sealed, so you won't have to worry about the long arm of the law or Mother Nature spoiling your rear-end redesign. 90-day warranty.
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original tail lights.
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
504 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan W (Elyria, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 4:53 AM
Look nice, function nice. Install took longer than should because the electrical pins weren't fastened very well and made poor connections for the brake/ blinker light. Had to play around with them to get them to keep working. Other than that. Definitely happy with them. Been on for couple weeks now.
Reviewed by Danny T (KINGWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Monday at 11:42 AM
The replacements lights are truly an added touch. It gives the vehicle a whole different look. The lights fit well and was easy to install. I am now ready to upgrade the head lights.
Reviewed by Christopher L (Underwood, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Monday at 9:38 AM
Put these on a white GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. They look great. Takes the red/chromed look out of your rear end and creates a much nicer white/black look. I combined with an Anco third led brake light to complete the look. Quality is pretty good. They are not quite as beefy and thick as the stock lights, but they are still good.
Reviewed by Kurt S (Pittsfield, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Saturday at 4:44 AM
Everything was great until the driver side light started acting up. I was going to get in touch with you guys ASAP anyway.
Reviewed by Curtis G (LA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 4:10 AM
These tail lights were better than expected, appearance was awesome and a perfect fit, plus it was the look that I was looking for. The delivery time was fast, I'd recommend these tail lights. ????????