- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate your ride’s backside with an eye-catching set of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most vehicles)
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles depending on your vehicle
- Housings are weather-sealed to keep moisture out
- Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night
- Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike incandescent tail lights, Spyder Tail Lights are constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED's blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights. Just pop out your tired, old factory lights and pop in the new. All Spyder LED Tail Lights boast factory-style wiring connectors that marry up with your stock harness—no cutting, splicing or soldering required.
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of styles and colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. And, your new lights are both DOT compliant and weather sealed, so you won't have to worry about the long arm of the law or Mother Nature spoiling your rear-end redesign. 90-day warranty.
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original tail lights.
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
483 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua C (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 8:06 PM
Ordered these and the third brake light. They are bright and look great. You have to search for a video for install but it's simple.
Reviewed by Gary V (HUDSON, NH) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Oct 11, 2017 1:10 AM
I like them , thought they would be a little brighter but all in all they are good.
Reviewed by Nathan M (Leeds, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 06, 2017 10:03 PM
Simple and easy install, great looking lights, went through a car wash and no leaks. Definitely worth the money and they look great on my Tacoma.
Reviewed by James A (zebulon, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Oct 06, 2017 5:06 AM
These lights are A+++. Transaction from auto anything was smooth and delivery quick. Installed them all plug and play, took about 20 min. They look fantastic and have gotten many compliments in short time. LEDS are bright. Only thing is I wish they would have incorporated a white LED for reverse.
Reviewed by Michael C (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Suburban — Sep 23, 2017 1:56 AM
The tail lights look great. The instructions weren't very good. I looked on YouTube and was able to connect the lights with no problem. I am very satisfied and want to do the head lights next.