- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night with the same white light reserved for luxury cars
- Designed as a direct factory replacement—just plug ‘em in
- Provides brighter, whiter light than factory bulbs
- Blasts up to 30% more light output than OEM halogens
- Draws the same amperage as factory bulbs
- Unique blend of Xenon and halogen gases provides pure white light
- Choose low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs (depends on vehicle)
- Sold in a pack of two bulbs
- Your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beat back the blackest nights with Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs. Brighter and whiter than factory bulbs, Vision X bulbs are designed to outshine and outlast your factory-beams' best efforts. And, with low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs available (depending on vehicle), Vision X lights up all your sockets.
Vision X Bulbs plug right in place of your factory headlight bulbs-but that's where any similarities end. The pure white light blasting from your Superwhite bulbs delivers brighter front and peripheral coverage for vivid nighttime visibility. And, with a standard amperage draw, all this performance doesn't come at the expense of your electrical system. Best yet, your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by an illuminating Lifetime Warranty.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
387 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bobby A (MINERAL WELLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jun 15, 2017 6:24 AM
When I received my Vision X bulbs I installed them in about 15 minutes. Super easy, super bright, and super cool. I love my Superwhite Headlight Bulbs from Vision X and Autoanything.com
Reviewed by larry t (SUMAS, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan — May 26, 2017 7:45 AM
They were very easy to install and work better than the factory installed. I thought they might be brighter but they r fine.
Reviewed by Ronald C (Ardmore, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy HHR — May 10, 2017 3:50 AM
I got these for my Chevy HHR. Definitely a big difference as I have a hard time seeing at night anyway. They're not so bright that they blind you like the other car lights do you know the ones that should be illegal for off road only. I think they're actually the perfect brightness that you're not going to Blind buddy noticed a big difference actually had one light bulb and one side one together and drive at night and that's how I could tell the difference.