- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night with the same white light reserved for luxury cars
- Designed as a direct factory replacement—just plug ‘em in
- Provides brighter, whiter light than factory bulbs
- Blasts up to 30% more light output than OEM halogens
- Draws the same amperage as factory bulbs
- Unique blend of Xenon and halogen gases provides pure white light
- Choose low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs (depends on vehicle)
- Sold in a pack of two bulbs
- Your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beat back the blackest nights with Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs. Brighter and whiter than factory bulbs, Vision X bulbs are designed to outshine and outlast your factory-beams' best efforts. And, with low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs available (depending on vehicle), Vision X lights up all your sockets.
Vision X Bulbs plug right in place of your factory headlight bulbs-but that's where any similarities end. The pure white light blasting from your Superwhite bulbs delivers brighter front and peripheral coverage for vivid nighttime visibility. And, with a standard amperage draw, all this performance doesn't come at the expense of your electrical system. Best yet, your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by an illuminating Lifetime Warranty.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
378 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shannon D (VALLEY, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Cruze — Mar 02, 2017 8:37 AM
Lights are cleaner and more broad. They do give more visibility of the side of the road. Wish they were a bit brighter but better than OEM. Worth the price.
Reviewed by David W (WAUKESHA, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT — Feb 24, 2017 6:45 AM
Thought these would be better then the Phillips Ultra White. Not the case. Got package and one bulb was broke, Got a second package and another bulb was broke. Spend the money and get the Phillips Ultra White one. These do not seen as bright as the Phillips.
Reviewed by Marco M (Valhalla, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Feb 17, 2017 5:59 AM
There is a great deal to like about my 2013 Ram, but stock headlights do not make muster: They are anemic. Replacing them with the Vision X Super White made a noticeable difference. This an inexpensive way to make your night ride easier and less stressful. A glitch in part numbers ended with my having received two sets of low beams instead of one set of low and one set of high. AutoAnything corrected it immediately, with express mail. This is a classy outfit, and I will continue to shop here.