- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night with the same white light reserved for luxury cars
- Designed as a direct factory replacement—just plug ‘em in
- Provides brighter, whiter light than factory bulbs
- Blasts up to 30% more light output than OEM halogens
- Draws the same amperage as factory bulbs
- Unique blend of Xenon and halogen gases provides pure white light
- Choose low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs (depends on vehicle)
- Sold in a pack of two bulbs
- Your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beat back the blackest nights with Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs. Brighter and whiter than factory bulbs, Vision X bulbs are designed to outshine and outlast your factory-beams' best efforts. And, with low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs available (depending on vehicle), Vision X lights up all your sockets.
Vision X Bulbs plug right in place of your factory headlight bulbs-but that's where any similarities end. The pure white light blasting from your Superwhite bulbs delivers brighter front and peripheral coverage for vivid nighttime visibility. And, with a standard amperage draw, all this performance doesn't come at the expense of your electrical system. Best yet, your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by an illuminating Lifetime Warranty.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
393 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cali S (Jenison, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2017 4:17 AM
The only problem with these bulbs is that I now have to change my bright bulbs. They're yellow compared to these.
Reviewed by Constantine P (Monroe, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda CR-V — Jul 18, 2017 12:00 PM
installed new bulb on wife's car nice upgrade from Honda bulb.Much better price then Auto parts store
Reviewed by Paul R (SAINT PAUL, MN) — Jul 15, 2017 5:06 PM
I have these bulbs in 3 different vehicles. I like the light they emit & the value as compared to other brands of these type of bulbs..Question is, how long they will last? Normally your lucky to get a year out of the brighter/whiter bulbs. If these don't last any longer than that, I won't be purchasing them again.