X-Pel Headlight Protection
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
456 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin B (Fresh Meadows, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer — Wednesday at 1:57 AM
I like the protection for my headlights but hopefully next time you can make it easier to put on .
Reviewed by Debbie O (Rockton, IL) — Apr 13, 2017 3:38 PM
We have this on every car. The most recent is a 2000 Honda Accord. It's not easy to apply, but it stops the yellowing of headlights. We had a 1995 Acura Integra that had cracks in the headlights that would let water in and when the water hit the halogen bulb it would destroy the bulb. X-Pel plastic solved that problem. No more water got into the lights.
Reviewed by Brandon M (Carver, MN) — Apr 03, 2017 10:48 PM
I recently purchased a new car. My other car has this film on the headlights, and they look as good as they did when I installed it 265,000 miles ago. The age and the clarity of the lenses show well. No yellowing or pitting and the car is driven year round, where salt and sand is used in the winter. Because of this, I had no hesitation buying another set.
Reviewed by Christopher J (Bellevue, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Porsche 911 — Mar 19, 2017 2:01 PM
Installation is easy enough, easier than I expected.. I was using heat gun on low to shape to contour and while shaping it with the squeegee the material bubbled up and cracked. I finished the install thinking maybe it would disappear, but the film peeled up at area so I had to remove it. Maybe my error somehow. Oh well. Didn't install other side yet, probably won't.