X-Pel Headlight Protection
Ships Between 3/22 - 3/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
453 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher J (Bellevue, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Porsche 911 — Sunday at 2:01 PM
Installation is easy enough, easier than I expected.. I was using heat gun on low to shape to contour and while shaping it with the squeegee the material bubbled up and cracked. I finished the install thinking maybe it would disappear, but the film peeled up at area so I had to remove it. Maybe my error somehow. Oh well. Didn't install other side yet, probably won't.
Reviewed by Steven J (Oregon City, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Outback — Feb 26, 2017 11:15 AM
I bought these for a 2007 Subaru Outback. The headlights on these cars are not flat which made the installation harder than I expected. Getting these to conform to the raised areas was difficult to say the least. This was even using a hot air gun instead of a hair dryer. The hot air gun made the film more pliable so they would conform. I suppose if I did it a couple of times I could have done a much better job than how these turned out. Don't get me wrong I do believe in using these.
Reviewed by Brian L (san Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Feb 13, 2017 8:23 PM
Not so good for beginners. I followed the instructions and squeegee everything as well as using a hair dryer as a heat gun. After everything dried, I noticed that there were a lot of little bubbles under the x-pel film. I tried to redo it by peeling it off, but it left a very sticky residue on my headlights and not the film. I decided to leave it and tried sticking it back to the headlights. Luckily it stuck back on, but now has a weird messy adhesive texture underneath the film.
Reviewed by keith m (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jan 29, 2017 7:14 AM
I have them on all my cars and motorcycles. The Corvette C-6 headlights are beautiful but they cost $600 to replace! Good place for X-pel!