X-Pel Headlight Protection
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/19 - 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
493 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Otto L (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Quest — Oct 08, 2017 2:42 PM
My specific vehicle presented a complicated install due to the odd fold-over angles. You earn the finished product; but I'm happy with it too.
Reviewed by George P (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Lincoln Navigator — Oct 04, 2017 5:56 PM
I am reasonably confident that the X-Pel Headlight protection will protect the headlights from small stone damage. As for UV protection, only time will tell. The product description claims UV protection but I am the type of person that would like to see evidence. I hope the product works as advertised. Given the high cost of replacement headlights I think it is worth the investment. I am still waiting for some of the fuzzy moisture spots to disappear from under the film.
Reviewed by Keith C (Punta Gorda, FL) — Oct 04, 2017 7:33 AM
The X-pel lense protectors are a nice product, though they can be tricky and tedious to install. I've done the install 2 times (different vehicles) and the first time went pretty easy, somehow the 2nd time I ended up getting some bubbles stuck in the film...doesn't look great. The finished product, on the properly installed lenses, has a slightly "wavy" finish, doesn't sit 100% flat, but is very clear.