X-Pel Headlight Protection
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
479 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by paula w (Oak View, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Aug 10, 2017 11:40 AM
Used these before, the headlights have not changed. Look brand new after 10 years. These for our other car should work perfectly too.
Reviewed by Terry A (Cheyenne, WY) Reviewed for a 1959 Chevy Impala — Aug 10, 2017 7:08 AM
I put this item on a 2016 GMC Sierra and a 2015 Ford Edge. Following the directions, they went on easily and stayed in place, very little bubbling. Good product.
Reviewed by Joey M (Ware Shoals, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Aug 01, 2017 10:34 PM
I'll have to admit I was a little unsure this material would work like it's advertised. But now that I have installed on my 2008 toyota tundras headlights it looks great. Now my headlights are protected from bugs and rocks so they'll always look new and ckear. There worth the money!
Reviewed by Steven T (GROTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Fusion — Jul 27, 2017 2:43 PM
These protectors seemed a little stiff. Was thinking of tear offs like they have in NASCAR
Reviewed by Don G (Scottsdale, AZ) — Jul 27, 2017 8:41 AM
Followed the instructions. However, I found just using your moistene fingertips works better than the squeege provided. Afraid the squeege would scratch the XPEl cover even with constant moistening of the surface. After a few days the moisture dries out and can not tell the headlights have a extra surface protection applied.