X-Pel Headlight Protection
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
459 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel B (LOMITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — May 17, 2017 9:33 AM
Edges of light protection never stuck to the lense despite heating. Wish it came with additional adhesive bottle to apply if needed
Reviewed by JEFF K (Gold Canyon, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — May 02, 2017 6:11 AM
High quality product. Thick and substantial. Cut to perfect sizes for all my lights on my 2006 Mustang GT. Very easy install. You'll need a heat gun or hair dryer for the fastest installation. Just peal off the backing, dip them in water, align them on the light, and then squeegee them into place with the help of the heat from the heat gun or hair dryer. I had six pieces to install and took less than 30 minutes. Now my lights are protected from road debris and UV damage. Great product!
Reviewed by Mario F R (Dobbs Ferry, NY) — Apr 26, 2017 7:28 AM
I have just put Xpel Headlight protectors on my new car, and I know that they work because I have had them on three other cars, one of which went 150,000 miles parked outside all the time, without any headlight damage from either stone chips or UV light. Installation is not too hard, but definitely use a hair dryer on the medium setting to keep the protectors warm while you squeegee them down. As they say in the directions, any residual cloudiness after application .
Reviewed by Kevin B (Fresh Meadows, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer — Apr 19, 2017 1:57 AM
I like the protection for my headlights but hopefully next time you can make it easier to put on .
Reviewed by Debbie O (Rockton, IL) — Apr 13, 2017 3:38 PM
We have this on every car. The most recent is a 2000 Honda Accord. It's not easy to apply, but it stops the yellowing of headlights. We had a 1995 Acura Integra that had cracks in the headlights that would let water in and when the water hit the halogen bulb it would destroy the bulb. X-Pel plastic solved that problem. No more water got into the lights.