XPEL Headlight Protection
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- XPEL Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- XPEL Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your XPEL Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to XPEL's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each XPEL 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your XPEL Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. XPEL is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
XPEL Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
518 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Riley C (ALABASTER, AL) — Feb 13, 2018 8:07 PM
Watch the videos on xpel's website first on how to install the lens. The directions don't exactly line up with the video online. Not sure about the quality because I've only had them a few weeks, but overall happy with the purchase. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Walter C (RICHMOND, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jan 13, 2018 5:24 AM
Friend who had done this before did most of the work. Directions sheet needs revised. Bought a heat gun because of your "recommendation" but a hair dryer would have been fine so wasted $20. Working from center out is impossible. Better to line up upper edge and work down, otherwise alignment is impossible and requires several remove and replace cycles with chance of finger prints. Too early to tell how product holds up. Installed apperace is very good and fit to my Miata is very good.
Reviewed by Dmitry K (Park Ridge, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi S5 — Jan 05, 2018 5:05 AM
Great protection from the rocks and keep your headlights like new for years to come. I have it on all my car's headlights. Good product from XPEL.
Reviewed by R M (BRANDON, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 24, 2017 9:42 AM
I read all the instructions, did it on a warm day, used a hair dryer. Still could not work all the bubbles out of the compound curve of the 2017 RAM 1500 headlights.