X-Pel Headlight Protection
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
464 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark T (Cashton, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser — Jun 15, 2017 3:07 AM
X-Pel film is much thicker than other films I've used. It blends in nicely and dries clear. However, working with films of any kind that stick requires some skill and finess to get it right. I destroyed one of the films because I used too much water/alcohol mix and it wouldn't stick. X-pel is a quality product but I believe experience is key to the install.
Reviewed by Luis R (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jun 06, 2017 7:05 AM
Every new car owner should put these on their headlights... The material is very sturdy, the cutout was accurate, and installation wasn't too difficult. Just follow the instructions (the hairdryer is key!) The immediate blemishes you notice start to disappear within a day.
Reviewed by David T (Kingston, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan 370Z — Jun 02, 2017 8:32 PM
Xpel light protectors a great value. My last purchase waa my 3rd set one on each of my cars. All of them still on and working. My Volvo S60R has had them for over 10 years same pair and still working great. Lights are like new. Just bought another pair for my 370Z Nismo. They never fade yellow or scratch. Easy to install and inexpensive. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Graham F (Atlanta, GA) — May 27, 2017 2:35 PM
Plastic protection is not very flexible which makes rounded areas very hard. Thing headlights that bend around the hood - or sports cars stacked lights with sloping plastic cover - very hard.
Reviewed by Christian F (Cheshire, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW X5 — May 25, 2017 9:17 AM
Great quality for a good price. Easy to install. I prefer installing with 2 people. Makes it much easier. Have it on 2 cars and planning to install a 3rd.