Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Put your 4x4's backside to good use with the Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your Wrangler's OEM style rear bumper
- Perfect for hitch-mounted bike racks, cargo carriers and other receiver accessories
- Class II hitch rated at up to 3500lbs towing weight and 350lbs tongue weight (depending on your vehicle)
- Equipped with a 2" square receiver
- Easy No-drill bolt-on installation on JK Wranglers—some drilling required for YJ and TJ Wranglers
- Comes with all necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Your Smittybilt Receiver Hitch is covered by a 3-year warranty
Your Wrangler can travel to the deepest, darkest corners of the planet. No fallen tree, tumbled boulder or rushing stream is going to stand between you and your destination. Unfortunately, if you want to bring your bikes along on the adventure, you'll have to leave behind a few passengers to make room. Boosting your 4x4's carrying capacity and versatility is a breeze—just bolt on a Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch.
Armed with a 2" square receiver, your Smittybilt Hitch works with almost every hitch accessory under the sun. Bike racks, cargo carriers, hitch steps—if it slips in, it's ready for action. And, since your Class II Smittybilt Receiver Hitch is rated for up to 3500lbs of towing weight and 350lbs of tongue weight (depending on your model), you can even pull petite trailers with this bad boy.
Never one size fits all, Smittybilt Jeep Hitches are completely custom designed to pair perfectly with your Wrangler's stock bumper. If you're rolling in a JK, you don't even have to drill any holes—it simply bolts right in place of your factory tow hook. It's finished with a glossy black powder coating to ward off corrosion, and Smittybilt backs your Jeep Receiver Hitch with a 3-year warranty.
- Do not exceed the manufacturer's stated tow-rating for each specific model. Read owner's manual before installation.
Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank F (Millbrook, AL) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 17, 2017 9:57 PM
Well built hitch. photos show left side one step, then still same step show right side of hitch. inside bolts have to be installed nut-end out because of gas tank. No explanation what to do with larger bolts. One nut short, not available at any local hardware. Found 17mm pinch nut, unknown hardness. Installation is generally not highly technical, but it is the little nusiance things that make it a 4-hour and one trip to town job.
Reviewed by Jamie R (Norton, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 17, 2016 5:35 PM
Easy install. Took an extra 10 minutes to remove the rear bumper to give more room on '16 Wrangler. Nuts not welded on receiver as pictured.