- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Concert quality sound in a compact unit
- High capacity crossover
- Includes (2) 6” high output woofers and (2) 1” super dome tweeters
- Poly-carbon weather-resistant cones
- Butyl rubber surround
- 200W max high output power
- 90W RMS
- 24oz strontium magnet
- Frequency response: 55-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 94.9dB 1m/1W
- Black finish with speakers, without speakers, or with speakers with LED lights
- LED Light Show includes 10 modes and Red, Blue, Combo and Off options
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
With the Jeep Center Speaker System from Vertically Driven Products, you've got front row seats to the best concert in town. These speaker systems mount to your Jeep's center hump, blasting incredible sound whether you're on the road or off.
The VDP Jeep Center Speaker System includes (2) 6" high output woofers and (2) 1" super dome tweeters for premium sound. With 200W maximum high output power and 90W RMS, these speakers mean business.
And, this Jeep Center Speaker System has all the stats a stereo head wants to hear: 55-20,000Hz frequency response, 94.9db 1m/1W sensitivity and poly-carbon weather-resistant cones. Plus, you can choose yours with a stunning LED light show. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
VDP Center Speaker System Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom W (Duarte, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 26, 2014 11:14 PM
These are good speakers. Understandably they aren't super rich in bass, but they hold there own in my open Wrangler. Will get a sub-woofer tube to beef up the low end and it should then be a great setup.
Reviewed by leland g (VESTAVIA, AL) Reviewed for a 1979 Jeep CJ — Feb 15, 2013 3:12 PM
The unit is a perfect fit, and simple to install. The bass is as strong as you want, and overall power and sound is excellent.
Reviewed by Clark C (Wahiawa, HI) Reviewed for a 1991 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 06, 2012 12:49 AM
This speaker system has given my jeep a new level of sound but the cheap buttons that operate the lights are exactly that cheap!!!! I have only had these speakers installed for a week, had the lights working the first day but after that they did not function properly. The buttons have since collapsed and will not switch at all. The push button switches are the only downfall of this product. I also do not like that they switch off automatically when you cut the power, should retain settings and light again when power is applied rather than having to turn them on again and select that appropriate mode.
Reviewed by TERRY W (Palestine, TX) Reviewed for a 1983 Jeep CJ — Apr 09, 2011 9:32 PM
THIS IS A GREAT SPEAKER SYSTEM,EASY TO INSTALL,LOOKS GREAT,AND SOUNDS GREAT.FITS PERFICTLY ON THE HUMP OF A JEEP, LOOKS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLED IT.I WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYONE TO LOOK AT THIS SYSTEM TO INSTALL IN THEIR AUTO.
- vertically driven products car audio
- undercover tonneau review
- green filters
- kicker kx series amplifiers
- infiniti rubber floor mat
- fia dash covers
- mitsubishi endeavor pet barrier
- f250 side steps
- 2012 dodge ram tonneau cover
- lincoln town car floor mats
- automotive car seat covers
- car license plate frame
- truck step bar