Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Access your truck bed faster, easier and safer with a Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep
- Retractable bumper step flips down with foot-operated spring assist
- Strong, lightweight die-cast aluminum construction
- Wide composite step pad provides a non-slip foothold
- Supports up to 300 lbs for loading large cargo
- Frame-mounts below your rear bumper
- Can be used when towing or with your tailgate down
- Install your BedStep quickly and easily with no drilling
- Your Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Quick cargo access no longer has to come at the expense of banged-up knees and busted backs when you upgrade your rig with a Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep. This retractable bumper step features an extra-wide composite pad and durable aluminum construction for a secure, non-slip boost into your truck bed.
Extending from below your rear bumper with just the touch of your foot, this spring-assisted step flips down in seconds and retracts when not in use. These heavy-duty truck bed steps boast a 300 lb load rating, making them the ideal accessory to assist with hauling over-sized cargo.
Mounting directly to your truck frame with no drilling, Lund Innovation in Motion BedSteps are designed to be used with your tailgate down or when towing and take just minutes to install. Your Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Innovation in Motion BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harrel W (ABILENE, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 4:25 PM
With the height of the pickups they have been making the last several years I see this product as a must if you work out of the back of your truck. I could step up in the truck with effort but anyone shorter than me could not with the tailgate down. Now anyone can. I love it
Reviewed by Maurice R (Somers, CT) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 12, 2017 1:12 PM
A couple of years ago I jumped off the back of the truck, and tore my meniscus. I had to have it repaired. I recently installed the Motion Bed Step, in about 20 minutes, after I gathered all the tools needed. Looks, and works great. I will say however, the Instructions could be a lot better. Great Product....
Reviewed by Peter Paul L (OREGON, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 29, 2017 5:52 AM
Installation was quite easy. Lighting makes finding bolt holes easier. I used the spacer on a 2017 Ram 2500 but still cannot get my foot in between the bumper and the step to push the step down where the " PUSH " marker is located. Another spacer could be used but I think it would lower the step to a point where it would not look good in the retracted position. I found that pushing at the very corner works well. All in all it is a great step for the money.
- lund innovation in motion truck bed accessories
- garage wall door bumper
- griots one step sealant review
- anchor point bull rings
- chevy pickup accessories
- acura seat covers
- truck bed air mattress toyota
- bed extender ford f150
- air mattress for ford f150
- all weather floor mats for jeep grand cherokee
- aftermarket exhaust
- custom fit floor mats
- bed caps for trucks