- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend your truck bed so it can haul those oversize loads with an Erickson Big Bed Hitch Extender
- Ideal for all oversized equipment including ladders, lumber, sheets of drywall, small boats and more
- Fits any 2" receiver and extends your truck bed up to 4 feet
- Removes easily for storage at home or in your truck
- Rust-resistant black powder coat finish
- Jr. model that can support up to 350 lbs and has an adjustable truck bed height
- Sr. model can support up to 400 lbs., folds up for easy storage and includes 3 adjustable positions for truck bed heights
- The Big Bed Extender features welded loops for tie downs and weighs roughly 40 lbs
- Sr. Extender is 52" x 50" x 25.5" open and 52" x 2.5" x 7" when collapsed
- Your Erickson Hitch Extension requires no assembly and carries a 90-day warranty
Easily haul those oversize loads of ladders, drywall and more with an Erickson Hitch Extender. Fits trucks with 2" receivers and extends your truck bed up to 4 ft. Rust-resistant black powder coat finish stands up over time and welded loops help tie down loads. Junior model handles up to 350 lbs and senior model is rated for 400 lbs. No assembly required. 90-day warranty.
Erickson Big Bed Hitch Bed Extender Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary J (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Friday at 9:15 AM
The bed extender is easy to use, and I believe it will perform as intended. However, due to its construction and several moving and adjustable parts, it seems a little rickety and shaky, not solid. I think this is unavoidable unless you go with a solid welded extender, and even then there would be some play and movement where it attaches to the receiver.
Reviewed by Richard T (GARNER, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 15, 2017 11:36 AM
I have a 2015 Ford F-150 with a 6 1/2 foot bed. This Jr. extender works great! I have had it for just a couple of weeks and it has already paid for itself. I am building a home and have already hauled several 16' long boards. I will be able to haul extension ladders and 12' vinyl without the use of a trailer. Great product!
Reviewed by Kalen S (HAILEY, ID) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jul 05, 2017 9:32 AM
When installing it into the receiving end, the bed extender was to small. This caused it to move a lot when hauling my canoe and made it nerve racking to drive down the highway with so much movement. Also the adjustable height sits loose adding more bounce.
Reviewed by John G (Alton Bay, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Jun 30, 2017 4:07 AM
Used to transport brush to the dump.Have a GMC Canyon with 5' bed .This gave me another 5' with tailgate down.Secured brush to rail with a rachet and transported OK.