- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend your truck bed so it can haul those oversize loads with an Erickson Big Bed Hitch Extender
- Ideal for all oversized equipment including ladders, lumber, sheets of drywall, small boats and more
- Fits any 2" receiver and extends your truck bed up to 4 feet
- Removes easily for storage at home or in your truck
- Rust-resistant black powder coat finish
- Jr. model that can support up to 350 lbs and has an adjustable truck bed height
- Sr. model can support up to 400 lbs., folds up for easy storage and includes 3 adjustable positions for truck bed heights
- The Big Bed Extender features welded loops for tie downs and weighs roughly 40 lbs
- Sr. Extender is 52" x 50" x 25.5" open and 52" x 2.5" x 7" when collapsed
- Your Erickson Hitch Extension requires no assembly and carries a 90-day warranty
Easily haul those oversize loads of ladders, drywall and more with an Erickson Hitch Extender. Fits trucks with 2" receivers and extends your truck bed up to 4 ft. Rust-resistant black powder coat finish stands up over time and welded loops help tie down loads. Junior model handles up to 350 lbs and senior model is rated for 400 lbs. No assembly required. 90-day warranty.
Erickson Big Bed Hitch Bed Extender Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John K (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 29, 2018 12:55 PM
Bought it to be able to haul my 12 aluminum boat and/or canoe, or to haul anything longer then the 6.5 ft truck bed. I have a tool box mounted in the front of my truck bed and it shortened the bed by approximately 16". The extender allows me to carry longer items very easily/safely, is very well constructed, and folds and stores simply. Excellent product and value.
Reviewed by Gregory S (EDMOND, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2018 5:47 AM
This thing is simple, functional and amazing. It works as describes, and delivers what you would expect. I can now leave my trailer at home more. My first load was 20 2x6x12 boards and it handled them with ease.
Reviewed by Robert H (Fairfax, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 27, 2017 10:12 AM
The only complaint was there were no instructions on how to put on the vertical extension.
Reviewed by Karen M (Mechanicsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Venza — Nov 10, 2017 6:12 AM
I bought this for my hubby to carry lumber with our Toyota Venza for home improvements. He thinks it's great but he wishes the lower bar were ALSO telescopic. There is no horizontal extension but there is the vertical extension. Otherwise it was a good investment. Thank you!
Reviewed by Ajay S (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 04, 2017 9:53 PM
Ease of installation . I am using for my short bed f150 truck. My truck bed is only 6.5 ft. Now I am able to carry any stuff longer than 12 feet in length. Price I paid is affordable.