Du-Ha Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Case
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep your tools, supplies and firearms secured, organized and out of the way with the Du-Ha Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Case
- Mounts in the dead zone above your wheel well, leaving your pickup’s floor wide open for oversized freight
- Clamps right to your rig’s bed rail lip with no drilling, cutting or modding required
- The adjustable brackets make it easy to fine-tune the fit for your full-size truck
- Works alongside your tonneau, truck lid or roll-up cover
- Built all-weather tough from heavy-duty polyethylene
- Throw a padlock on the latches to keep bandits out of your gear (padlock not included)
- Equipped with a rubber gasket to seal out moisture, dust and other elements
- Includes a gun rack insert to hold two shotguns or a scoped rifle upright
- Built-in handle makes your Du-Ha Humpstor mobile
- Outside dimension: 55” long, 9.75” wide, 10” tall
- Inside dimensions: 53” long, 9.5” wide, 7.75” tall for 2.3 cu. ft. of storage capacity
- Weighs just 26 pounds and holds up to 75 pounds of supplies
- The Du-Ha Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Case includes a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how big your pickup bed, space is always a premium. So put your whole payload to work with the Humpstor Bed Storage Case by Du-Ha. Mounted on the side of your rig above the wheel wells, it turns wasted space into a secure spot to store and organize your odds and ends, leaving your floor open for all the big stuff.
Tie-downs, hand tools, roadside supplies—all of your essential travel gear packs away perfectly inside the DuHa Humpstor Truck Bed Storage. When hunting season rolls around, it also doubles as a gun case with room for two shotguns or a scoped rifle. The latches lock up with a padlock (not included) and the lid seals shut with a rubber gasket, keeping thieves and Mother Nature out of your stuff. And since it's built from heavy-duty polyethylene, you never have to worry about rust, corrosion or oxidation taking root.
Don't worry about charging up your Makita's battery—the Humpstor Bed Storage Case clamps right to your rig's bed rail lip with no drilling and adjusts for a perfect fit. It measures 55" long by 9.75" wide by 10" deep, weighs just 26 pounds and gives you a full 2.3 cu. ft. of cargo-carrying capacity. Best of all, your Du Ha Humpstor Wheel Well Tool Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Fits above the wheel well in full-size pickup trucks only
- Brackets will not work in truck beds that do not have an inside lip on the truck bed rail
- Check with your local authorities for laws regarding gun cases in your state. Some models don’t legally function as gun cases unless guns are first secured in gun sleeves.
Du-Ha Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Case Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Victor M (DECATUR, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 27, 2017 8:56 PM
I needed storage space to keep all my tools etc. and the du-ha did the perfect job. Now the bed of my truck is void of stuff just rolling around loose in the bed of my truck. It's much more heavy duty than i expected. I would definitely recommend this product.
Reviewed by Greg G (Smithshire, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 23, 2016 5:25 AM
Works well! But it could be a little deeper for guns with taller scopes. So I gave it 4 stars. It is handy though so I think I'm going to buy another for the passenger side just for the stufff rolling around in my pickup.
Reviewed by Marc M (WEST CHESTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Aug 30, 2016 8:19 PM
This unit cleared up much of the clutter in both the bed and cable of my truck. It doesn't seem like it's as easily removable as the description implies, but I don't plan on taking it off anytime soon. You do need to plan on what you're going to keep in it since it doesn't have the same capacity as a traditional storage box. Overall I am pleased with the appearance, utility and most of all that I was able to mount it under a low profile hard cover (Back flip G3)!
Reviewed by Joseph C (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 25, 2016 8:32 PM
Fits with a plastic coated truck bed, but needed to improvise the bolts that hold it on to the bed. The ones that came with it were to long. Keepso out the weather elements. Good container