- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Accessories add great functionality to your DECKED system and are sold separately – see options above
- Ergonomic design provides for full bed usage while keeping your cargo dry and secure
- Expand your truck bed storage with DECKED Truck Bed Storage
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model pickup
- Crafted from HDPE cold-molded plastic around a galvanized steel frame
- Zinc chromate steel hardware resists rust
- Weatherproof design keeps your gear high and dry
- Locking drawers prevent theft and gear loss
- Boasts a whopping 2,000 lb deck payload and 200 lbs per drawer
- Smart design preserves the entire bed footprint
- Easy to assemble and install with common hand tools in about 15 minutes
- Attaches to your bed tie-downs with J-hooks—no drilling necessary
- Features a built-in ruler, conversion guide and bottle opener
- Your DECKED Truck Bed Storage is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Designed to work with both CargoGlide (CG1000-6348DM – 5.5’ beds & CG1000-7348DM – 6.5’ beds) and BEDSLIDE (10-6548-CL – 5.5’ beds & 10-7548-CL – 6.5’ beds) truck bed drawers and slides
If you deck out your truck with big wheels and bigger tires, you can turn it into a real head-turner. But if you deck it out with the DECKED Truck Bed Storage system, your transform your truck into a versatile, gear-hauling machine. Custom-designed to fit perfectly into your bed’s footprint, DECKED truck storage amplifies your cargo capacity.
Featuring a payload deck that can shoulder one full ton, the DECKED storage system is no lightweight. And below the heavy-duty deck lives not one, but two organized drawers that can handle a hefty 200 lbs of payload each. Plus, they’re weatherproof and lockable, so your guns, gear, tools and toys stay high, dry and super-secure.
The DECKED system is built as tough as your truck. It’s made from HDPE co-molded plastic around a galvanized steel frame, and boasts zinc-chromate steel hardware to resists rust. Plus, it easily mounts to your bed tie-downs in about 15 minutes—no drilling required. And to deck out this deal, your DECKED Truck Bed Storage is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Please note that this product is non-returnable
DECKED Truck Bed Storage Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RYan M (Streator, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 24, 2017 6:47 AM
While i haven't had the decked system long enough to give a legitimate review. Installation was fairly easy and definitely needs two people. I like the fit and finish and seems well made (time will tell). Autoanything was awesome, when i called with some ?'s their customer service did some price checking for me and saved me about 100 bucks on my order of decked and 2 d-boxes and dividers. Couldn't be happier with purchasing from autoanything.
Reviewed by Jeff S (BEAUFORT, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2016 8:21 AM
Assembly instructions need some fine tuning. 30.5" of the drawer remains underneath the deck when fully extended, not 24 inches. Installation of the tailgate axles in the instruction guide need revision. It was very difficult installing the last remaining wheels on the axles. Just using a 2 x 2" as a spacer is not enough, a 3 foot 2" x 4" as a pry bar is a better description. Wish it had better access to the back of the drawers. I believe it's a good buy for the money.
Reviewed by David C (ROBSTOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 04, 2016 8:39 PM
Installation was more involved than I expected but all the parts were there so after a few hours it was complete. Product looks to be what I expected in quality of material and durability.
Reviewed by Troy H (OGDEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Sep 01, 2016 9:10 PM
The fit quality and construction is top notch. Smooth rollers and latches. Easy assemble with good instructions. There is no fear of putting weight on top. Auto anything is amazing to send this free shipping. At my door in around 2 weeks was great. The only down side i see is how far out the drawers come out, but pretty minor.
Reviewed by Jack M B (Browns Mills, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Corvette — May 11, 2016 3:49 AM
I love it as now I free up all the space in my backseat area on my 2014 Chevy Double Cab z 71 Silverado. I do a lot of surf fishing here in New Jersey and putting things in the drawers makes live so much easier. Well constructed and not hard to install. Only con I see is the height cuts down the space to 11-12" of bed depth, could mabe cut off an inch or two.
- decked truck bed accessories
- backflip 2 tonneau cover
- belltech bump stop kit
- tailgate seal kit reviews
- nissan all weather floor mats
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- chevy truck bed accessories
- honda ridgeline bed extender
- cargo nets for toyota sienna
- suzuki sx4 bra
- rubber auto mats
- rubber mat for truck bed
- cheap car bra