- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your off-road rig with a Black Horse Off Road Roll Bar
- Constructed from 4” diameter steel tubing for added structural strength
- Ideal mounting spot to attach an LED light bar or other auxiliaries
- BlackHorse Roll Bars come in your choice of powder-coated black finish or stainless steel
- Kit comes complete with third brake light and LED light installation plate
- Straightforward set-up with minimal drilling – all hardware and instructions included
- Your Black Horse Roll Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 1-year limited finish warranty
Protect everyone in your ride in the event of an accident with Black Horse Roll Bars. Built-tough from 4” steel tubing, available in your choice of black powder-coat or stainless finish, these premium off-road accessories are the ideal addition to any rugged ride. Third brake light and LED light installation plate included. Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 1-year limited finish warranty.
Black Horse Off Road Roll Bar Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brittany F (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 17, 2017 5:18 AM
I love my roll bar especially because it has the horse and black horse saying on it because my all black f150 is named the black horse!
Reviewed by Glenn M (SARATOGA, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 06, 2017 6:54 AM
Fits perfectly onto a 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 HD. Have received many compliments on it and I have only had it on for about a week. Many people want to know where I got it and how much it was. It looks great on my truck! Now I need to spend MORE money (ugh) upgrading the wheels and such. I'm planning on mounting two 50 inch light bars on it. One facing forward and the other backwards. Very nice construction and very easy to put together. highly recommend!,,
Reviewed by michael B (FREEHOLD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 12, 2017 6:02 AM
Purchased this for my 17 year old sons truck. He looked at several roll bars and picked this one based on overall appearance/look. Changed the look of the truck. For a 17 year old I guess it made it look cool. Looks good and easy to install. Con...Light bar bracket is too thin, lacks strength and size to mount 50" bar. Had to get bracket fabricated to support bar but not a big deal. Overall please with this product.
- black horse off road truck bed accessories
- extang tonno tonic
- monroe monro matic plus strut
- pop and lock tailgate lock
- mercedes benz rubber floor mats
- chevy pickup accessories
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- chevy malibu seat covers
- chevy silverado camper shell
- 2013 toyota tacoma bed accessories
- truck seat cover
- mats for cars
- car horns