- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your off-road rig with a Black Horse Off Road Roll Bar
- Constructed from 4” diameter steel tubing for added structural strength
- Ideal mounting spot to attach an LED light bar or other auxiliaries
- BlackHorse Roll Bars come in your choice of powder-coated black finish or stainless steel
- Kit comes complete with third brake light and LED light installation plate
- Straightforward set-up with minimal drilling – all hardware and instructions included
- Your Black Horse Roll Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 1-year limited finish warranty
Protect everyone in your ride in the event of an accident with Black Horse Roll Bars. Built-tough from 4” steel tubing, available in your choice of black powder-coat or stainless finish, these premium off-road accessories are the ideal addition to any rugged ride. Third brake light and LED light installation plate included. Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 1-year limited finish warranty.
Black Horse Off Road Roll Bar Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tommy B (BALLINGER, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 27, 2018 10:39 AM
I have a 2015 solid black F-150 Sport truck and I wanted something a little different than the normal headach racks that i see running in my area so when I saw the Black Horse Roll bar, I knew it was what I was looking for. Upon receiving it via UPS, I opened it up and put it together and installed it on my truck. It looks Awesome. I love it. Thank You. It was everthing you said it would be plus more.
Reviewed by Shon A F (Vale, NC) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy C/K 1500 — Dec 26, 2017 10:36 PM
Looks great I installed this roll bar in a 1987 chevy square body. Only modifications was making 1" spacers and longer bolts!
Reviewed by Brittany F (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 17, 2017 5:18 AM
I love my roll bar especially because it has the horse and black horse saying on it because my all black f150 is named the black horse!