- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make loading and transporting your cargo simple and safe with the Bedslide 1500 Contractor Truck Bed Slide
- Light but durable WeatherDeck composite decking lasts long and stays tough over time
- 3/4 Extension platform has a maximum load capacity of 1500 evenly distributed lbs
- Sports a 32” wide grab bar on either side for improved cargo access
- Locking positions every 10-12 inches increase safety and convenience
- Resilient linkage latching mechanism offers unparalleled security
- KR40 cam-followers are each rated at over 2 tons of dynamic capacity
- 5-stage wash and powder-coated finish are wear- and weather-resistant
- Included side and head guard rails keep your cargo contained
- Installation takes about 1 hour – dealer install is recommended
- Your Bedslide 1500 Contractor is backed by a Lifetime Warranty with registration or 5-year warranty
Whether you’ve got one serious package to drop off or a lot of odds and ends that really add up, a Bedslide 1500 Contractor comes in handy. Not only is this extension deck the most efficient way to load and unload your truck bed, but it can be customized to give you the ultimate cargo management track-and-rail setup on the road.
Capable of carrying 1500 lbs of evenly distributed cargo, Bedslide Contractors feature KR40 cam-followers with a 2-ton dynamic capacity each. Furthermore, Bedslide rigorously applied a 5-stage wash and powder-coated finish to give their 1500 Contractor the highest-quality and longest-lasting protection against the elements.
Outfitted with a 32” wide grab bar and side and head guard rails for guaranteed payload containment. Do-it-yourselfers are welcome to take a crack at the hour long installation, but a professional install is recommended as some adjustments may need to be made. Your Bedslide 1500 Contractor carries a Lifetime Warranty with registration or 5-year warranty.
Bedslide 1500 Contractor Truck Bed Slide Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glen Q (Coventry, RI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 11, 2017 8:12 PM
I am a hvac contractor and bedslide with an a.r.e commercial truck cap has worked well.I can reach all tools needed without climbing into truck.Exactly what I was looking for.
Reviewed by Armond B (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Jun 13, 2012 8:46 AM
Received merchandise as described and had local campaways truck inc. install bedslide. product works great. I have not loaded any thing very heavy on it yet but what I have loaded on bedslide made for very pleasant experience, as I am physicaly handicap and am not able to climb bed so this helps me when I need to get merchandise pushed towards front of cab and easy to get to and unload. Cant wait to break it in camping this summer. The only draw back that I could see was the sides of bedslide which is thin flimsy sheet metal that seem to give. Not sure if you could use to tie down anything using the 4 inch sides. Other than that it glides out flawlessly.