- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Airbedz Pro3 Wheel Well Inserts With Purchase - $34.99 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sleep like a baby under the stars with the adaptable and comfy AirBedz Pro3 Truck Bed Air Mattress
- Designed to fit around and over your truck bed wheel wells, utilizing the entire bed
- Comes with either a portable or built-in DC Air Pump with 16’ cord that plugs right into your 12V DC cigarette lighter (varies by model)
- Use the pump to inflate any other necessities you take camping – beach toys, floats and more
- Heavy-duty fabric top provides a soft, slip-resistant feel that holds up against abuse
- Pair it with AirBedz inflatable wheel well inserts (sold separately) for use at home
- Folds up and stores easily inside an included tote-bag with durable nylon straps
- Suitable for use with a variety of truck bed lengths
- Your AirBedz Pro3 Air Mattress is backed by a 1-year warranty
There’s nothing like being in the Great Outdoors. Drinking in all that scenery, the fresh air, the feeling of being alive is hard to beat. So why shut yourself off from those sensations just because it’s time to bed down? For the camper who doesn’t need a tent, there’s the AirBedz Pro3 Truck Bed Air Mattress.
Intended to utilize every square inch of your bed, this high-quality mattress fits around and over your wheel wells to give you more room and comfort as you bed down. It’s resiliently crafted and topped with fabric to resist blows and jabs that might puncture and prevent your blankets from slipping around. Blow it up with the portable DC Air Pump that comes with. It has a 16’ cord that plugs into your 12V cigarette lighter, and should be good for inflating anything you may have brought along, from footballs to floats.
AirBedz also offers inflatable wheel well inserts (sold separately) to make for easy home use. When you’re done with it, your Pro3 Truck Bed Mattress folds up into the included tote-bag and carries a 1-year warranty.
AirBedz Pro3 Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Caridad D (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Lincoln Mark LT — Nov 29, 2017 2:42 AM
Removed the box opened it up the cable is nice and long within a few minutes it was full , very comfortable, reversed the air button folded put it in the bag and im very happy, Thanks
Reviewed by Troy C (Lake Elsinore, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Oct 18, 2017 8:06 PM
I loved this air mattress. Super comfortable, inflated extremely quick, not a leak to be found and fit perfectly in my F250. Almost the highlight for me though was that the pump included in it had a deflating setting which deflated it completed out of air in seconds. Makes taking down camp easy and fast.
Reviewed by Anthony R (Minden, NV) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 06, 2017 7:40 AM
I needed a camping mattress for my truck. This bed is very comfortable. I like that the inserts can be attached, and used as a spare bed at home.
Reviewed by reed o (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Aug 03, 2017 12:28 PM
I recently bought a truck tent and an AirBedz Pro3 mattress to go along with it. Very happy with both but the airbed itself is so easy and fast to inflate and talk about comfort...the fact that it covers the entire truck bed including the wheel wells, you don't feel like your sleeping on air bed. Very high quality and durable too. A good purchase, no doubt!
Reviewed by RENE D (La Quinta, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Aug 03, 2017 8:24 AM
The first time, i found this bed very comfortable, it's heavy, but easy to inflate. The bed was somewhat difficult to fold up being so heavy. I finally got it back in the holding bag, which brings me to that. The quality of the bag is poor and i'm sure (depending on use) will go before the bed. If you have a bad back like i do this bed works. I filled it up to a firm bed. On the 3rd day it started to lose air and become somewhat soft.