- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats protect your bed without the high cost of a liner
- Cut to fit the floor of your pickup box (minor trimming may be required for a full custom fit)
- Add the additional tailgate mat (universal design, trimming required) to get extra protection where your truck needs it most
- Made from NyCord, a cord-infused rubber compound that's highly flexible
- 3/8" extra-thick molding
- Built with rubber cleats to hold the mat in place
- Mats will not crack, break or deteriorate in extreme heat or cold
- Resists most common chemical spills
- Your Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat is covered by a 1-year warranty
When you have a pickup, protecting the bed is an absolute must. But, full bed liners cost a lot of cash, and some of them are pretty much permanent. That's why the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat makes so much sense. You get semi-custom protection for your bed and your budget.
Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats are cut to fit the floor of your bed with only minor trimming, providing full protection. Sturdy, 3/8"-thick NyCord rubber rejects impact damage and stands up to most chemical spills. Meanwhile the treaded top keeps cargo from shifting, preventing the costly collision of heavy cargo and your payload walls.
Best yet, when you need to clean out your bed, just roll-up the mat and spray underneath. Unlike drop-in bed liners, you can get to the dirt and water underneath your Dee Zee Bed Mat. They're available with a matching tailgate mat, too, for even more protection (universal design, trimming required). And, your Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
2539 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall S (EAGLE POINT, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Tuesday at 8:51 PM
Highly recommend this mat. Heavy weight and won't blow away or flap when driving fast. Fits perfect. Only negative is that now I have to buy one for my other truck.
Reviewed by Ronald W (SOUTHAMPTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jan 15, 2018 7:41 AM
I had an original equipment mat in my last truck it was lost not having one in the new used truck I purchased. This Dee Zee Mat is better by far.
Reviewed by Robert G (MILLSBORO, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jan 12, 2018 2:15 PM
High quality bed mat for a good price price. Fit perfectly, with no need to trim.
Reviewed by Gary E (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Jan 12, 2018 9:02 AM
Fits well to the outline of the bed. Mine has an additional spray-in liner. I'm a contractor and carry a lot of items in my truck, it really helps keep things from sliding around in the bed.