Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bars
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/05 - 2/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Section off your ride’s payload for shift-free hauling with the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar
- Creates a stiff barrier to keep boxes, bags and other freight from moving around while you drive
- Fully adjustable between 48” and 78” for a perfect fit in pickups, SUVs and vans
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel for lasting durability
- Padded feet ensure a snug mount that’s safe on your finish and interior trim
- Installs fast with no tools required
- Choose just the cargo bar or get the bar plus a handy cargo net
- 90-day warranty
No one's saying you don't have room to pack in extra groceries, a few extra sacks of fertilizer or more boxes of motor oil. The only trouble is making sure it stays put once you put the pedal to the metal. Loose freight plus motion equals slipping, sliding and spilling—unless you're rolling with a Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar.
Like a moveable barrier for the bed of your pickup or the back of your SUV or van, the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar spans the width of your cargo area. Once in place, it forms an uncrossable barrier to block boxes, bags and buckets from moving around while you drive. Plus, it adjusts between 48" and 78" in length, so you can customize the fit for your particular vehicle.
If you're looking for cheap, flimsy plastic, Truck Stop Cargo Bars are not for you. These bad boys are built to last from sturdy steel with enough backbone to withstand bangs, bumps and bruises without busting in half. At the same time, the ends are padded for a snug mount that won't damage your paint or trim. And, they're backed by a 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bars Customer Reviews
166 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Troy R (TOANO, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Friday at 2:49 AM
I bought (2), one without the net for my Chevy Silverado truck and one with the net for my wife's Honda Pilot SUV. Both work well and are a great value. My wife loves the cargo bar with the net to securely hold grocery bags and other shopping bags - to prevent the bags, milk cartons, etc., from rolling around within the cargo space. They are well made and for the price, you cannot go wrong. They do exactly what they are designed to do (and adjusting their size is very easy).
Reviewed by Michael P (ALLOWAY, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Dec 31, 2017 5:29 AM
Exactly what I wanted! The cargo bar is well made, very secure, and was very easy to install.
- covercraft truck bed accessories
- baer decelarotors
- lund genesis roll up
- shurtrax max-pax traction aid
- nissan camper shell
- ford truck bed accessories
- bmw sunshades
- ford truck bed extenders
- mazda 3 seat covers 2011
- tailgate lock for chevy silverado
- truck liner mats
- custom car floor mats rubber
- disk brake pads