Go Rhino Hitch Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/28 - 10/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1.25” or 2” receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds and comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Willie G (TOWSON, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Aug 18, 2017 4:26 PM
I like my new rhino step very much it qaulity make and light.Am glad i Order it thank you.
Reviewed by Greg W (Eagle Lake, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2017 4:23 PM
Not much to say about it. It's what you would expect. The only reason I gave 4 stars on Quality its slightly tilted when looking at it from the rear, Nothing I can't live with. And as always Great service from Auto Anything.
Reviewed by James S (LEVITTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Expedition — Jun 29, 2017 12:14 PM
It still wiggles, cant fix that with knob, have to use tape. Its kind of puny and the metal is very weak. It will deffinately be destroyed if it takes even a light hit. I would of thought it would be stronger, i can dent it with a hammer!
Reviewed by david l (Royse City, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 16, 2017 2:18 PM
This hitch step came delivered quickly and packaged nicely to avoid shipping damages. Installed simply and without any major issues. The plastic "wedge" to prevent vibration has to be tapped in with a small hammer to actually work. But overall, it is a nice addition to my truck. I ordered the black--- hopefuly the paint finish will hold up here in the hot Texas sun ! And it keeps other cars from denting my bumper too.