Go Rhino Hitch Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1.25” or 2” receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds and comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
127 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Billy H (RIDGEFIELD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Dec 26, 2017 7:01 AM
The black finish is awesome looking, received lots of compliments, the extra step comes in handy
Reviewed by Richard D (GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 29, 2017 6:38 AM
Looks great and is a perfect fit for the bumper that i have. Took two minutes to install. Love that it protects the back of the vehicle also.
Reviewed by Marc A (MIDLOTHIAN, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 25, 2017 5:04 AM
I have used Go Rhino hitch steps for 15 years. Has saved my trucks from damage caused by getting rear ended more than once. I usually get a new step because it is scratch, the person who hit me usually needs a new front end.
Reviewed by Tara R (Cary, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Nov 06, 2017 6:18 AM
This not only protects our back bumper, but allows easy access into the back bed. The chrome finish is beautiful.