- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Climb aboard the most stylish rear step in town: the Bully Hitch Step
- This heavy-duty hitch step blends sturdy utility with head-turning looks
- Made to last from hefty steel
- Finished with a textured, black powder coating
- Equipped with an integrated LED light strip that fires along with your brake lights
- Anti-slip stepping pad ensures your Bully Hitch Step doesn’t trip you up like a banana peel
- Works with both 1.25” and 2” receiver hitches
- Your Bully Hitch Step is backed by a 90-day warranty
Big rigs don't ride low to the ground. So, hopping up into your payload or reaching your roof can feel like scaling the side of Mount Kilimanjaro. If you hope to use your truck or SUV without throwing your back out, it's time to step up your game with a Bully Hitch Step.
Not all hitch steps are created equal, and the Bully Hitch Step is far from ordinary. First, it's constructed from heavy-duty steel to support massive loads without breaking a sweat. Then, Bully gives it a heaping helping of midnight black powder coating with a boss texture for good measure. The cherry on the top of your trailer hitch step is the sturdy step pad that ensures you keep your footing even when your boots are muddier than a pig pen.
But, what really sets Bully Hitch Steps apart is the LED light strip spanning the center of the bar. Reminiscent of Knight Rider, these bold red bulbs burn bright when you step on the brakes, warning other drivers to keep off your rear. And, these versatile hitch step bars mount securely to both 1.25" and 2" receivers. They also come with a 90-day warranty.
Bully Hitch Step Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn S (MILTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 14, 2017 5:36 AM
The Bully Hitch Step looks exactly as the pictures and has a good heft to it. It's not solid steel, and it's not all plastic, so you need to know what your need is - impact protection or step-assistance. I dinged a few stars because it appeared that I got a return stock item, but kept it since it looked fine. As others have said, the 4-wire connector is laughably short. I ended up having to buy an extension which added to the overall cost and installation time.
Reviewed by Jeffrey P (New Castle, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 21, 2017 3:11 AM
This step is built well and very sturdy. Also looks great on my Chevy Silverado. I am very pleased with the purchase. Also, you can't beat the free shipping.
Reviewed by Bill H (Piedmont, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jul 08, 2017 6:35 AM
The item Arrived on time.Installation was quick and easy (less than 10 min's) Appearance was professional looking. I have received numerous positive comments from friends and some from perfect strangers asking where did I purchase the Hitch, the cost etc. Of course I referred them to AutoAnyhing if intersted in purchasing same.
- bully trailer hitches
- flowmaster 30 series
- hawaiian trailer hitch covers
- bak flip hd
- volvo cargo mats
- toyota trailer hitch
- dodge hitch cover
- audi q5 cargo liner
- trailer hitch for lexus rx350
- trailer hitch for volkswagen jetta
- automotive radar detectors
- protective auto floor mats
- tonneau covers pickup trucks