- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Climb aboard the most stylish rear step in town: the Bully Hitch Step
- This heavy-duty hitch step blends sturdy utility with head-turning looks
- Made to last from hefty steel
- Finished with a textured, black powder coating
- Equipped with an integrated LED light strip that fires along with your brake lights
- Anti-slip stepping pad ensures your Bully Hitch Step doesn’t trip you up like a banana peel
- Works with both 1.25” and 2” receiver hitches
- Your Bully Hitch Step is backed by a 90-day warranty
Big rigs don't ride low to the ground. So, hopping up into your payload or reaching your roof can feel like scaling the side of Mount Kilimanjaro. If you hope to use your truck or SUV without throwing your back out, it's time to step up your game with a Bully Hitch Step.
Not all hitch steps are created equal, and the Bully Hitch Step is far from ordinary. First, it's constructed from heavy-duty steel to support massive loads without breaking a sweat. Then, Bully gives it a heaping helping of midnight black powder coating with a boss texture for good measure. The cherry on the top of your trailer hitch step is the sturdy step pad that ensures you keep your footing even when your boots are muddier than a pig pen.
But, what really sets Bully Hitch Steps apart is the LED light strip spanning the center of the bar. Reminiscent of Knight Rider, these bold red bulbs burn bright when you step on the brakes, warning other drivers to keep off your rear. And, these versatile hitch step bars mount securely to both 1.25" and 2" receivers. They also come with a 90-day warranty.
Bully Hitch Step Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan H (PLANT CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 6:36 AM
I love the step up hitch it helps me 100% in getting in to the back of the truck to either put things in or get things out the back of the truck that extra light at night is also a wonderful future having the extra light helps you to be seen. It also protects the back of your truck in parking lots when you're backing up if you hit a wall backing up it protects the back of the truck and I'm sure people are not going to want to run into the back of you there is an extra protection. I also think it