Westin Ultimate Bull Bar
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
630 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric F (MOUNT LAUREL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 21, 2017 9:01 AM
Shipping was fast. One item on the installation instructions, they were difficult to get at first. YouTube help straighten out my questions.
Reviewed by Courtney C (COLLEGE STATION, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Apr 20, 2017 8:02 AM
Being that this is the "Ultimate" bull bar, I was expecting something more heavy duty. I got the black one and it's fairly thin metal. I'm not certain it would hold up very well if you were to hit something with it. You will also lose your tow hooks, or at least I did on my '16 Tundra.
Reviewed by martin E (bay city, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jan 11, 2017 5:07 AM
Westin Bull Bar.Black with chrome looks Great on my truck. Installation was easy.Also got $50 Rebate..Auto Anything.com assistance chat helped ..
Reviewed by Yan H (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Dec 31, 2016 11:31 AM
I still think price for this bars are on the high side but overall Westin makes quality