- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Westin Sportsman Grille Guard is custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Choose from black powder-coated or stainless steel
- Wire light guards are removeable for added versatility
- Four (4) auxiliary lights (sold seperately) can be mounted across center bar
- Solid 1-piece welded construction adds strength and style to your front end with durable 1.5" diameter tubing
- Installing the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is easy—no drilling required!
- For extra protection, the grille guard has a single or double hood bar (varies by vehicle)
- Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty on black, lifetime warranty on stainless steel
Get full front-end protection from a rugged, custom-made guard. The Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard shields your vulnerable grille with ½" stainless steel, polished or black powder-coated tubing for a rust-free finish. Further extending the durable protection are 7-gauge uprights with thick rubber extrusions. For quick access to your headlamps, the light guards on the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard are removable.
Westin manufactures the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard with superior strength and excellent fit in mind. With mounting brackets that fit existing factory holes in your ride, the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard installs easily for low-vibration use-no drilling required!
Included with the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is an auxiliary light mount and a welded 1¼" steel tubing hood guard. Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- The Westin Sportsman Grille Guard ships freight and may require additional delivery time. You will be contacted by the freight carrier with specific details.
- Portions of the vehicle's license plate, parking sensors or lights may be blocked- consult install manual for vehicle specific details
Westin Sportsman Grille Guard Customer Reviews
154 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan C (Grand Blanc, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Dec 14, 2017 4:02 AM
Bought this on Black Friday for a good price. My installation shop took a couple hours to install it. It is well made and supported by two connections to the truck. I liked the flexibility to add lights and the fact that my front plate is still visible. It is a substantial piece of hardware.
Reviewed by Elone M (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Expedition — Dec 13, 2017 3:47 AM
I love the look on my truck.If I could get the rear tailight guards my truvk would be complete.
Reviewed by David R (Wilmore, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Dec 09, 2017 7:33 AM
I love the Westin Sportsman Grille Guard. This is the second F250 I have purchased it for. The quality is great. A bit difficult to install compared to the first one since on this one I have to cut into the factory plastic piece below the bumper.
Reviewed by Rick B (Roanoke, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Xterra — Nov 24, 2017 6:05 AM
Ordered for 03 Xterra.Arrived in good shape with no damage.One original bolt head broke off and had to be drilled out.Other than that, inst. went well. Downloaded pic install instructions from mfgr. which helped (pic is worth 1000 words). Def. beefed-up the front end. Looks good.Very satisfied with end product and experience(best price,2)Customer rep was knowledgeable and helpful.I will return for more STUFF!
Reviewed by Eric S (CARMEL, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Oct 25, 2017 5:03 AM
Make sure you buy a medium depth 14mm socket. By the way no one has one so I had to buy a whole set. It looks good but it's a real pain in the ass to instal. Good luck.